Return of the Jedi

Hey toka, wonderful job growing the Nevil's Skunk and I am glad she turned out so well for you. Keep up the good work and if you decide to start more seeds of this strain, please share with us as I have seeds of this strain saved in the fridge and with results like you have experienced, I definitely need to break them out and see what comes of it. Best wishes, Tric

Count me in too! Can't wait to get these popped!

Thx Danny, was a noob at organics but think was good enough to judge the phenos. IMG_20220815_052318_(1500_x_1500_pixel).jpg
Think im back on track, got more head stash on the way. Think i got a haze leaner. Flav is much better than the other phenos. Also seems more potent. Euphoria is high in this strain imo. Prob what i like the most about it. The buzz just marvelous. Unique flav as well.

Making some open pollinchuckin nevilles skunk x crumbled lime f2s. Crumb lime adds a lot of good things to strains, i have grown her offspring already.

Hey toka, wonderful job growing the Nevil's Skunk and I am glad she turned out so well for you. Keep up the good work and if you decide to start more seeds of this strain, please share with us as I have seeds of this strain saved in the fridge and with results like you have experienced, I definitely need to break them out and see what comes of it. Best wishes, Tric
Hey Tric, quite pleased with the pheno i found. If u need good sat leaning smoke is a great unique bag to have. Smells so unique i guess is that haze smell.

Crumbled lime f2s, makin ns x clf2
Wonder if the euphoria and flav will pass on. Maybe get a more modern bud structure. Dont mind the ns bud structure is decent. Have a fuller bigger yielder lemony pheno but prefer this one i got in the tent now. Id say the one i got is not so dom citrus from the harvest more complex but after long cure it does get a critical plus smell going on. More Citrusy after long cure. Anyway im shooting for ssh type offspring. Fingers crossed. IMG_20220820_061744_(1400_x_1400_pixel).jpgIMG_20220820_061053_(1400_x_1400_pixel).jpgforgot to make this big last post. Ns.

Smells like eucalyptus forest, and kinda has a dieselly gassiness. Eukalyptus might be way off, some kind of heavenly foresty smell. When i cup the flower tops in my 2 hands and put my face in my hands like a gasmask and smell the flowers. Without disrupting the resin heads too much is how i like to smell strains when flowering. Added kelp this run smells different and better. She does not lack in the frost when she swells.IMG_20220914_054358_(1400_x_1400_pixel).jpg

Looking fantastic @toka416 !

what size pots and how long did you get before flipping?
Thanks elpolloloco! They only in 2 gallon coco x 3, and a couple in just under a gallon coco they similar to like a 6x6 rockwool imo. Starting to swell and frost up! Hope for much better than my lastrun quality, should be good kine smoke. Small pots are not doing as well, should have transplanted them. They started out nice but seem to be overly rootbound now.

Looking fantastic @toka416 !

what size pots and how long did you get before flipping?
Sorry forgot to say how long before flip. To be honest i dont know. Is from clone. Time of veg unknown. Currently things tend to overveg and i end up doing way more than i should. Then end up with over grown veg. Waiting for flower. Not making excuses. Just a busy guy with my kids. Small grow space. Big dreams lol.

Sorry forgot to say how long before flip. To be honest i dont know. Is from clone. Time of veg unknown. Currently things tend to overveg and i end up doing way more than i should. Then end up with over grown veg. Waiting for flower. Not making excuses. Just a busy guy with my kids. Small grow space. Big dreams lol.
I understand the limited space and tendency to over veg haha. Looking great though!

Smoked some mids bottoms of the first run. Long cure. Off a 1 paper maybe cigarette thick just under. Nice heady effect beautiful enough body to feel it. Smooth effect very kine or kind buzz. Music sounds soo good. Kind feel apart of the music. Anyway a little later picked up the roach blasted thru the bong, and now just high as shit. Is something special imo. Got my heart beating fast lol. But im sitting down and my mind is in a hundred different places. Lol is some good shit. Pop them seeds...

Might have some greened out rookies. Honestly i find it hilarious when It happens and no one gets hurt. Always makes for a good story... few beers and give em a fat j of this. Or bong session.

Back