Mango Haze Inbred x AC Haze - Indoor “Organic” Coco LED Grow

Oh I see, you will be growing organically in COCO?? I just ordered another batch of coco and womcastings bag.
I wanna try the amendments thingy...
Can you share some info on your procedure?

I will try it in my next grow :) :)
But 60x ? :D

Damn, it must you must be so light on focus :D :D

It was major overkill lol.. 12-20 photo focus stack using an aperture setting of f11 or f14 would have been plenty! But in past focus stacking attempts I found there was usually one or two small super thin slices of the photo that were out of focus because I turned the focus ring slightly too far in between photos.

For my particular lens the aperture f5.6 takes the absolute sharpest photos possible. But with that narrow aperture the depth of field (area that is in focus for the non photography readers) will be much much thinner and I'd need to focus stack more photos to get the entire thing in focus. So for this photo I used a tripod, twin macro flash, an ISO of 100 and aperture of F5.6 to try and get the clearest images possible. I forget what my shutter speed and flash settings were. I only turned the focus ring a super tiny amount for each photo to ensure the photo would be super crisp throughout the whole scene. Despite being quite the perfectionist I've had trouble spotting any big issues / errors or areas out of focus in this photo so it makes it worth it (for me lol).

Oh I see, you will be growing organically in COCO?? I just ordered another batch of coco and womcastings bag.
I wanna try the amendments thingy...
Can you share some info on your procedure?

I've been using dry amendments from Gia Green, their 4-4-4 All Purpose and their 2-8-4 Bloom nutrients. I've been copying what a guy on Youtube does "Mr. Canucks Grow". I've started throwing in a compost tea here and there as well as adding a lot of perlite and some dolomite lime. My most recent grow journals for my Shark Shock and Mango Haze coco grows both describe exactly what I did pretty in depth!!

For USA people Gia Green might be hard to find. I would guess the Earth Dust that "The Green Sunshine Company" sells on their website is pretty similar! They're the company I got my Electric Sky 300 V3 from, they seem to know what they're doing :)

I've been using dry amendments from Gia Green, their 4-4-4 All Purpose and their 2-8-4 Bloom nutrients. I've been copying what a guy on Youtube does "Mr. Canucks Grow". I've started throwing in a compost tea here and there as well as adding a lot of perlite and some dolomite lime. My most recent grow journals for my Shark Shock and Mango Haze coco grows both describe exactly what I did pretty in depth!!

For USA people Gia Green might be hard to find. I would guess the Earth Dust that "The Green Sunshine Company" sells on their website is pretty similar! They're the company I got my Electric Sky 300 V3 from, they seem to know what they're doing :)
i whould love to try this stuff i know this guy too but here in eu its almost imposible to get or to expensive

i whould love to try this stuff i know this guy too but here in eu its almost imposible to get or to expensive
I bought some livingsoilsfertiliser.com

Seems good enought, yet you have to think of it more or less, how to compose.

@TGTDE I bought IRIX 150 macro for these things, yet no macro light... And Iam still learning, but to say, Iam also lazy to put down the tripod, but this will change hopefully :D

Oh and my plan is also to mix „like cannucks“ coco + 25% wormcastings + some perlite + amendments...
Thanks for info, Iam glad Iam not the only one wanting to try that, good you got it running ;)

Hi TGTDE looking forward to your go at these new seeds! Congrats

Thanks, I’m very excited for it too! Unfortunately I’ve had to delay getting them into their medium. Despite it not being illegal, I may or may not, technically, be aloud to be doing these sorts of horticultural experiments where I’m doing them. I’m expecting an inspection of sorts that I thought would have happened by now, but hasn’t. Soon as that happens I’ll be getting a few of these into some coco!

Thanks, I’m very excited for it too! Unfortunately I’ve had to delay getting them into their medium. Despite it not being illegal, I may or may not, technically, be aloud to be doing these sorts of horticultural experiments where I’m doing them. I’m expecting an inspection of sorts that I thought would have happened by now, but hasn’t. Soon as that happens I’ll be getting a few of these into some coco!
Glad you making it be safe then ! ;)

Back