“The Pheno”

TGTDE

2022 COE Winner
Hey fam!

So in some other threads there is mention of a “baby making” pheno. One that gets the user “excited” and gets juices flowin for male and female users. Even in the strain description there is mention of being able to find a golden nugget, that will “turn on” the medical world.

When I first discovered MNS a year and a half ago Angel’s Breath had caught my eye even before discovering this alleged sexy time pheno. 😂

I decided to get some haze experience growing out some other strains first but I think AB is up next!

What I’m wondering is if any active members have found this pheno and if they know how rare she is? How were your experience with the pheno?? I’ll see if I can find the original post that got me excited at the thought of finding her!!

Hey fam!

So in some other threads there is mention of a “baby making” pheno. One that gets the user “excited” and gets juices flowin for male and female users. Even in the strain description there is mention of being able to find a golden nugget, that will “turn on” the medical world.

When I first discovered MNS a year and a half ago Angel’s Breath had caught my eye even before discovering this alleged sexy time pheno. 😂

I decided to get some haze experience growing out some other strains first but I think AB is up next!

What I’m wondering is if any active members have found this pheno and if they know how rare she is? How were your experience with the pheno?? I’ll see if I can find the original post that got me excited at the thought of finding her!!
As you are . I am all ears for that pheno breakdown . I remember when I just started a buddy gave me some beans and said to cross them so they did their thing and the resulting plants of their offspring had that effect as some people told him. Iirc it was a sweettooth crossed with a "purple medical" been hooked on growing since .

It’s this one we really want, right? At least, I would keep any pheno foxtailing like this.

It’s this one we really want, right? At least, I would keep any pheno foxtailing like this.

She’s a beauty but in the one thread that the pheno I’m talking about was mentioned they described the bud structure quite a bit differently. Apparently it’s bud has an appearance like a winding / woven rope around the stem. I’ll find the original mention of the pheno my next night shift that I have time to kill!

My angels breath is like nothing else in the garden. Yellowish leaves. Viney. Takes forever to finish. Low yield. Difficult to grow. Takes months to cure. Without a doubt best smelling plant in the garden and the only plant that smells like pre 1980 Marijuana
Great “trippy” high
I’m hoping to make cannagars

My angels breath is like nothing else in the garden. Yellowish leaves. Viney. Takes forever to finish. Low yield. Difficult to grow. Takes months to cure. Without a doubt best smelling plant in the garden and the only plant that smells like pre 1980 Marijuana
Great “trippy” high
I’m hoping to make cannagars

Sounds like a dream of a plant!
I had to look up what a cannagar is.. Looking fwd to some pics :)

I've never given Angel's Breath a shot (yet) but sounds like another underrated MNS strain.

For something resulting from a match made in heaven mango haze and afghan haze it surprises me
people arent talking more about it.

And going for 15 a pop at the auctions it wouldnt hurt grabbing a pack or a dozen
to make sure you find that pheno you're looking for. 😁

I've never given Angel's Breath a shot (yet) but sounds like another underrated MNS strain.

For something resulting from a match made in heaven mango haze and afghan haze it surprises me
people arent talking more about it.

And going for 15 a pop at the auctions it wouldnt hurt grabbing a pack or a dozen
to make sure you find that pheno you're looking for. 😁

I have at least 4 packs in long term storage… maybe 5 lol. I’m finding that pheno one day! For now I’m currently exploring Mango Haze and Shark Shock.

Will you use cannabis leaves for your wrapper? I think filler cannabis with tobacco wrapper would be killer reminding of mixing tobacco and hash in a chillum.

mu

This is Angels Breath.
The crystal coverage and smell are amazing for day 50
I really feel privileged to be growing these genetics, badly for now but daily getting better.
And that is all I wish for.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and many happy returns, whatever that means..

IMG_1195.JPG

Back