Original CAMBODIAN SATIVA myth.

ORIGINAL CAMBODIAN SATIVA
any "HIPPIES" would recognize the texture of the REAL THAI STICK in it... View attachment 57400

..... but this is Thai Stick???..... come on dude... STOP CONFUSING THE NEW GENERATION just because you're money hungry!View attachment 57402
..... come on dude!!! it looks like "fire arrows". the skewers wasn't a barbecue skewer... But a tiny hand chopped one that doesn't stick out from the buds.
Thai Smugglers are fare from being STUPID for Cambodian farmers to add weight with some kinda baton.....
That's why they'd never grew it themselves! Because of the hardcore law on Cannabis in Siam. And for two bucks a kilo it was pretty hard to beat.

That looks well nice. Problem seems to be what was originally sold as thai stick is not as easily available as it once was. Back in the old day the guys knew what they were doing an were selectively breeding for superior types. Its seems after all the heavy laws in those areas, wars an alsorts of upheaval a lot of those skills were no longer applied the way they once were. An now although you can still get those huge sativa giants the genetics seem to be all mixed up. With alot of hermaphrodite problems stuck in the lines due to farmers back in the days keeping seeds from hermies an carying them on instead of having to buy or get all the seeds from the breeders. Now we've ended up with many many different seemingly mixed up types that you have to go through tons an tons of plants to find something that echoes those plants of the past. Unless your lucky an know some old head who actually knows the skills of the past an have maintained seed lines by putting those methods into practice. So yeah even though people are getting alot easier access to the southeast asian gene pool now very little is being found were the finished product actual matches up too what once was. I actually know of quite afew people over there who swear they have original thai stick maintained from the 60's an 70's an every single one of those lines is different yet related yet very few plants match up to the consistently powerful thai pre mid 80's an going back. By the time the 80's came around thai stick was still coming through but the quality started dropping till yeah it probably matches whats found now.

Last edited:
ORIGINAL CAMBODIAN SATIVA
any "HIPPIES" would recognize the texture of the REAL THAI STICK in it... View attachment 57400

..... but this is Thai Stick???..... come on dude... STOP CONFUSING THE NEW GENERATION just because you're money hungry!View attachment 57402
..... come on dude!!! it looks like "fire arrows". the skewers wasn't a barbecue skewer... But a tiny hand chopped one that doesn't stick out from the buds.
Thai Smugglers are fare from being STUPID for Cambodian farmers to add weight with some kinda baton.....
That's why they'd never grew it themselves! Because of the hardcore law on Cannabis in Siam. And for two bucks a kilo it was pretty hard to beat.
kwazulu look like the first pics

In Cambodia, they don't have a specific name... or just names that the growers invented to attract foreigners.
The Original CAMBODIAN SATIVA... so if anyone've got the seeds from Cambodia, it should look exactly like this 'cause for the plants are all identical! ONLY ONE PHENOTYPE... But on this pic the plant was pruned._20201229_005801.JPG
Since the year 2002, Cambodians deporties from the U. S. started to grow weeds but since the original strain had disappeared, they've brought some seeds from the States and started to slang around the river side of Phnom Penh... Bad quality seeded buds of all kinda hybrids. I wouldn't say that they're STUPID but rather it's not their SPECIALTY.
Crime is their SPECIALTY unlike old-timer FARMERS...

Yes most of the old Thai Stick came from Laos actually.
Possibly since it's a communist country... And in Laos there are some great farmers and old-timer bamboo smokers too!

But me, I prefer the SUPER SILVER HAZE over the KHMER SATIVA... Plus the CAMBODIAN SATIVA takes about half a year to ripe I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Snowhigh said the Khmer was a very long season sativa. He also claims it’s much kinder than the Thais. I think he described as being spiritual in nature.

Possibly since it's a communist country... And in Laos there are some great farmers and old-timer bamboo smokers too!

But me, I prefer the SUPER SILVER HAZE over the KHMER SATIVA... Plus the CAMBODIAN SATIVA takes about half a year to ripe I think.
It takes a special love to grow those long winded plants but I think Nev and Shanti have a good point about hybrid sativas in the 14-17 week range. NL5/Hz, SSH, MH, NH, HG, etc. have the potency in a shorter maturing plant IMO. It's a beautiful thing to be able to grow so many different varieties these days.

🤙mu

Yes, Snowhigh said the Khmer was a very long season sativa. He also claims it’s much kinder than the Thais. I think he described as being spiritual in nature.

I would think "Snowhigh" probably have talked about the LAOSIAN that Cambodians are growing around the Mondulkiri region... Because the KHMER SATIVA I'm talking about is a five hours too TRIPPY... that you will need some kinda help from I guess the "Ortega" plant!!!

Here's the KHMER SATIVA as a XMAS gift straight from my uncle "old KHMER bamboo bong smoker".

_20220119_063756.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back