Spice or Critical Haze

Germed 8 Critical Hazes.
I did a blind pick out of 4 strains I could not choose from. So fate has decided.
She’ll be going on aeroponics.

Have you decided yet?

Have you decided yet?
yes, I popped one seed of Spice and one of Ash, I am playing the female lottery, let's hope one is a female, Critical Haze still is on my to do list I like to smoke daily and I need a producer, I just wish I could find someone to share the bonsai mothers with so that I can start building a serious collections of genetic, at the moment I have a non smelling shark shock that is very useful where I live.

Be careful with sharing. Not sure where you live, but people talk. And friends today may become your worst enemies. People are not to be trusted with our girls. I would go no further then swapping seeds according to the regulations of this forum.
Bare in mind that a big collection demands more lighting. Even these bonsais can’t be packed together as they need space to catch all the light.

8xhaze = +/- 4 female. From seed and sufficient growtime these will turn out to be monsters.
While they flower I do another blind pick between Neville Skunk and Skunk Haze to start over the proces. A mother is great, but nothing beats a matured plant from seed in my humble opinion.

Thanks for the tips on the plants from seeds.

Where I live is tolerated to have 2 plants, a lawyer advice me to never go over 3, my plan would be to have a 3-4 bonsai mothers and grow 2 plants at the time 3 maximum.

You are right, I don't think I should share a mother with someone else, thanks for the suggestion.

Last edited:
...Be careful with sharing. Not sure where you live, but people talk. And friends today may become your worst enemies. People are not to be trusted with our girls...

Wise words @Cannalicous. Countless stories of busts and the loss of a plant collection that took years to create just bc someone had lose lips. People often forget that this is a public forum and that their reality may be different from someone else's. Not everwhere is legal folks and there's no room for compromising other members. Keep it off-line and on the down low.

🤙Mu

Be careful with sharing. Not sure where you live, but people talk. And friends today may become your worst enemies. People are not to be trusted with our girls. I would go no further then swapping seeds according to the regulations of this forum.
Bare in mind that a big collection demands more lighting. Even these bonsais can’t be packed together as they need space to catch all the light.
this is true, sharing also brings pests. many people do not know how to use pest control, or pesticides.

Imagine you share a cut, you have 0 bugs. person you gave it to gets pests on the way home from having it in the back of their truck on the whole 2 hour ride home. your reputation is ruined now. even if you can prove you have no bugs.

A large collection of short bonsai mothers would benefit from being grown under an led on a light mover.

People often forget that this is a public forum and that their reality may be different from someone else's. Not everywhere is legal folks and there's no room for compromising other members.

You are right, I for example have used a new email not associated with me for this forum, and I have always connected with Tails OS, or Whonix or Tor Browser.

I do not take pictures of plants, but for all my digital pictures, I use ExifTool, to remove metadata

You are right, I for example have used a new email not associated with me for this forum, and I have always connected with Tails OS, or Whonix or Tor Browser.

I do not take pictures of plants, but for all my digital pictures, I use ExifTool, to remove metadata
I just grabbed Tor browser and will use this while posting in the forum from now on. I feel better now. Will also remove metadata from photos and maybe my fear about posting photo's will subside. Thanks for this mate.

Thanks @n2ishun for that tip as well.

Last edited:
Back