Jorge chooses MNS

i remember this guy

he says in a video the mister nice plant he cut it and the plant restart again for a new season and give more weed the second time
if i remenber well is in california

it's this video :)

i remember this guy

he says in a video the mister nice plant he cut it and the plant restart again for a new season and give more weed the second time
if i remenber well is in california

it's this video :)
Yeah this one he says few times but his maths are wrong. Says 3x crop's at 50% each is 150 (100 original) but it's 175

It looks like a skunk haze or skunk haze hybrid.

I have converted to regular seeds because of MNS.
There are no words to describe how I’m loving MNS’ pedigree.

Blessed is the fruit of the holy virgin.
Love.

I have converted to regular seeds because of MNS.
There are no words to describe how I’m loving MNS’ pedigree.

Blessed is the fruit of the holy virgin.
Love.

I do question SBs marks ometer smell wise shit and critical hybrids are 5+ SB marks them 4.

I think i watched this a very long time ago and he’s not talking about mr. nice seed company. He’s talking about the Mr.Nice seed variety from sensi seeds. G13x hasphplant

I think i watched this a very long time ago and he’s not talking about mr. nice seed company. He’s talking about the Mr.Nice seed variety from sensi seeds. G13x hasphplant

Yeah I thought that but the leaves are to sativa and structure isn't hashplant.
And he name drops shanti multiple times.

I do question SBs marks ometer smell wise shit and critical hybrids are 5+ SB marks them 4.
The marksometer seems always to give five stars on all levels to anything new dropped over the years.

I think it's a self promotion thing personally.

I was not fond of indicas until I smoked Black Domina and later Shit.
Now I am growing and already smoking Critical Mass and it is the bomb. Can’t wait to clear the tent, let the haze hybrids out and lead me right into the garden of Eden.
The Lord has provided us and the Holy Ghost has dwelled in this seed company. Praised be our virgin goddess.
Jah bless

you are wrong

he say "mister nice from my friend shantibaba"

the video is from 2013

Back