Latest Auction Offerings

Where can I find this SBs big book of budspage ?

Can you share with felloew grower please ? :)

Thank you

It may be Ed that mentions the dark period because of a study done on THC and darkness in the 70s by Dr Carleton Turner at the University of Mississippi is mentioned in a few of his book's.

Here's all BBOB and related books.

Last edited:
About 250 seeds between them I think.
Looking at the pics I would say easily 500+ of shit (although it appears a few are broken/crumbled) and maybe 300+ of the g13/skunkxhaze
If those are the exact packages you receive I would say there is a typo somewhere....that's gotta be closer to 5 grams of shit seed.
Granted it has the more/less symbol (that I cannot replicate on this lappy's keyboard) just before the given weight.

Is the g13sk x haze the same as the g13haze on their catalog? For some reason I'm thinking no

No,. Quote "exclusively custom-made for our distributors"
Those are straight 50/50 G13xHaze used by Nev @ Seed bank to IBL from stock SB started sorting early in the MNS game.
The only breeding stock left.

Others have relabeled it to.
Arjans haze 1
G13 (medical seeds)
G13 Neville super haze (WTF is Soma smoking)
G13 Hawaiian haze.

I would like to know if they are G13sk X G13Hz making it 50%G13 25% SK/Hz. 😟⁉️

Last edited:
Looking at the pics I would say easily 500+ of shit (although it appears a few are broken/crumbled) and maybe 300+ of the g13/skunkxhaze
If those are the exact packages you receive I would say there is a typo somewhere....that's gotta be closer to 5 grams of shit seed.
Granted it has the more/less symbol (that I cannot replicate on this lappy's keyboard) just before the given weight.

Be great if you had the space to find the gems. Some American farmer I guess ...

We see reeferman back with some G13 and super skunk hybrids

Back