Latest Auction Offerings

Deach69 said: "I'm planning on growing these:
1-Nevil's Mango Haze

Hello Deach69!

Are you planning on growing the Nevil's Mango Haze outdoors in Canada?

Longball
That is correct. I know it sounds far fetched, but after successfully growing SSH last year outdoors, I believe it's worth a shot. I started a pair of them indoors and one turned out to be female. 37 days in, and she seems to be maturing as well or faster than my Joeys NLs in the same tent. She also seems to be along the indica side, which would help with timing. I will reveg her after she bears fruit, and I will also have a clone to use. I've usually been able to grow up until the beginning of November. I'll take any pointers anyone may want to offer, and I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on the matter :)

musashi said:, " Where's longball? What's he growing this season lol?"

ha ha Hello musashi!

I'm still here! Right now I'm running Bruce Banner, Jack Herer, and Lemon Haze but they are 'Auto's' so I haven't mentioned them or posted any pictures. On May 15th I start the real crop:

Early Queen
Critical Skunk
Master Kush X Skunk
G13 X AfghanSkunk
Rosetta Stone
Grimm Glue

Wishing all you growers the best season ever!!! :)

Longball
I'm curious about your thoughts on the rosetta stone.
I got a cut straight from Mr. Soul back in the day.
It was the prettiest plant that wouldn't get a gnat stoned, seriously rock hard nugs and pretty good yield for the plant size.
No smell, no taste, and I could solo 4-5 doobs and not really feel a thing.
:(

I'm curious about your thoughts on the rosetta stone.
I got a cut straight from Mr. Soul back in the day.
It was the prettiest plant that wouldn't get a gnat stoned, seriously rock hard nugs and pretty good yield for the plant size.
No smell, no taste, and I could solo 4-5 doobs and not really feel a thing.
:(
15 years ago + - I was given a rosetta stone cutting. Supposedly great genetics. But i think the same, no flavor, no potency, rock hard buds, lots of resin. Before testing it i made a few seeds, crossing with hp13. The result was sand flavored buds ... xD
hp13*rosetta
017.JPG

I have a feeling we might know each other by different nicks.
I have some hp13xRS beans somewhere and if I remember right BWxHP13 or something else like that....I'd have to do some serious digging to verify.

Iam resuming some grow, and cause of lack of CBDs, I planted yet another CBD Nordle, it is up and running right now, and then there are some devils clones...

So I will start with theese, ASH turned out wonderfull, it is pleasure smoke btw.. ! Still waiting for some proper smoke report, but it will be good one..

And when the time is right, I will tell you my next move. :)

And btw. I am big addictt - hoarder :) :D

My vault is pretty much full I have to say ! :D :D
Around 50 packs - from theese some CBDs some other Sbanks seeds, but holly cow, around 40
*edit (41 + some I get twice) packs of MNS seeds stored in fridge :)

I'm still here! Right now I'm running Bruce Banner, Jack Herer, and Lemon Haze but they are 'Auto's' so I haven't mentioned them or posted any pictures.

So you also didn't get past Growstone's step 8 of the AAA rehab program?
Let me comfort you, I'm in a similar situation and it's a challenge to get rid of some old habits.

Back