IG's early queen in the tropics

Marcus_in_the_Darkus, Some of those plants are badass...especially the fifth pic of your last post. I'm now regretting that I never picked up an EQ from the MNS auctions because I'd like to grow an outdoor plant that can actually finish at 42N this year.

I picked up some EQ just for that reason. I grow outdoors at 42.66N on the NY side of the Berkshire Mountains.

Longball

Some of those plants are badass...especially the fifth pic of your last post. I'm now regretting that I never picked up an EQ from the MNS auctions because I'd like to grow an outdoor plant that can actually finish at 42N this year.
She most likely would finish . She builds bud quickly. Even though it appears I have a longer pheno in the mix.

Islandgrower, Even though it appears I have a longer pheno in the mix.
Islandgrower, It appears that is the same one you liked with the thin leaves

That plant looks badass! Cannafish has a good eye! If I lived a few thousand miles closer, and I knew you, I'd ask you for a cutting! As a gambler, I'll take that chance! :)

Longball

Islandgrower, Even though it appears I have a longer pheno in the mix.
Islandgrower, It appears that is the same one you liked with the thin leaves

That plant looks badass! Cannafish has a good eye! If I lived a few thousand miles closer, and I knew you, I'd ask you for a cutting! As a gambler, I'll take that chance! :)

Longball
Thanks and I took cuttings of all the girls hopefully they root or may have to attempt a reveg.
I am also curious as to what shows through in the finale. As far as cuttings i am always willing to share.. as you said if only you were closer.

Lol...I just bid on a pack. Hopefully I can get the seeds in time to plant a few for this season.

OK, which one of you bastards outbid me? lol

I checked the MNS seed stash and found I have a straw of U2 (EQ x Hz AC) and another of early haze (EQ x AfHz), so maybe I'll open up one of those straws and hope for the best.

Beautiful plants, IG!

I checked the MNS seed stash and found I have a straw of U2 (EQ x Hz AC) and another of early haze (EQ x AfHz), so maybe I'll open up one of those straws and hope for the best.

Beautiful plants, IG!
U2 is great as well have grown it before may pop a few more soon and look for a hazy pheno . Thank you 😊 they are happy plants. Some just a little hungrier than others .

I just remembered I have a male with nice structure being kept in a small 5 inch ⬛ rooting container .
I think I will pollinate a clone when the time comes for some more eq seeds. Well f2 seeds should find a nice haze in there. Or cross it with a u2. Hmmmm
So many possibilities 😌 so little time.

Beautiful plants, IG!

Now that’s some timing, not in the good way, lol.. not a strain you should get outbid on. Other than couple months a year, a strain easily obtained with opening bid...

Hi All

nice thread IG....good photo representation and easy to follow. The thing about this strain that always amazes me is the different smell and aroma to all other strains...it is distinct in this trait...well the mother is...not the fruitiness, berry, cat pissy scents, spice....like most other strains of similar family lines like Kush, Skunk, Afghan....so really interested to hear about this side when you got a chance.....but enjoyed the thread and thanks for sharing it.....all the best Shantibaba

Hi All

nice thread IG....good photo representation and easy to follow. The thing about this strain that always amazes me is the different smell and aroma to all other strains...it is distinct in this trait...well the mother is...not the fruitiness, berry, cat pissy scents, spice....like most other strains of similar family lines like Kush, Skunk, Afghan....so really interested to hear about this side when you got a chance.....but enjoyed the thread and thanks for sharing it.....all the best Shantibaba
Thank you for gracing my thread with your presence . And you are correct not much fruitiness in the early queen . And it has a uniqueness which i can't describe . And a smell that tell your mind that you will enjoy the smoke. And quick to flower as well. Overall I am in love with the strains at mns.
And one thing I have realized as well. Everything gets better with a cure.

Those EQ ladies are looking nice Island Grower! How long are you expecting to go with flowering, or is it too early to tell? Interesting about the different fragrances/flavours from this variety, will be checking in regularly​

Back