Latest Auction Offerings

I'm loving the current vault specials coming up on the auctions. I need those NL5Hz X Widow in my life :love::love: Some gems to be found in there for sure

Yeah, these are two of my favourite strains and I was always thinking "if I ever ever start amateur breeding, I'd love to crossbreed these two" and then this one shows up from the freezer to the auctions list :)

So i completed my first auction a few days ago. A big thanks to musashi and sara_blakey for helping me figure things out a long the way. Also a big thank you to whoever is running the auctions and answering the email. They were very helpful as well and got the seeds sent out right away. I wasn't able to score the spice but i did win skunk x haze : ) I'll start a thread as soon as i get them.

So i completed my first auction a few days ago. A big thanks to musashi and sara_blakey for helping me figure things out a long the way. Also a big thank you to whoever is running the auctions and answering the email. They were very helpful as well and got the seeds sent out right away. I wasn't able to score the spice but i did win skunk x haze : ) I'll start a thread as soon as i get them.
You will eventually score most packs for the price YOU want to pay! spice seems like it will be so nice! Sara is the best Customer Service Representative ever! And Musashi is always there to strike quickly with assistance. like some sort of brave fencer.

Follow the money!

🤙Mu
buy farms. got it.

That auction sold for more than gold. I got in to gold at less than $400 USD oz so it's doing ok. My ms62 St. Gauden twenty dollar pieces are at almost $2500.
Nice coin! you bought that coin like 20 years ago. when I was in middle school. at that time, I was moving hundreds of dollars of Magic The Gathering cards a week, in trades, not cash. oh, if it had been cash. pretty sure cannabis seeds can be a faster return than a gold coin though.

MImedpatient. I can't believe the deals you can get in the auctions. Its amazing. If i had the extra cash at the time I would have just did the buy now option for the spice. Its worth it.

It's great to see the G13 x Afghan Skunk being offered on the auction page! I can't say enough about this variety. Smell and flavor combined with ease of grow, she really is a fine addition to the grow room. When I run her again, I plan to top her and let her go longer in the veg. I bet she'd scrog nicely. Great medicine with chunky buds and a serious resin producer, she'll make a name for herself once the word gets out.

View attachment 46740

View attachment 46746

🤙
Mu
if i could only insert homer simpson drooling sounds.

Back