resinbud

Hi everyone 👍

Very excited about this one and hope you enjoy the show.😉

Peace,

resinbud

In the tropics under the sun ☀️

🌴🥥

Hey RB, should be another good show!
Good luck, can't wait to see the show & what you find out of these.
Think this was a great choice.

-SD

All Males

Hi everyone👍, Smokedream,Islandgrower,Sysadmin

NSK is the smelliest strain imaginable!

Thought for sure I had some females 😲

One particular male is extraordinary out of four seeds planted and MASSIVE!

The other three males are excellent as well!

I did end up getting five NH cousins who are all females in my NH thread so not a total loss it will be Spectacular! 🎊

Anyway, I have many projects going on so stay tuned, SS,Ortega,CSK,SKH,NH,Doors,GW so stay tuned.✅

NSK is the smelliest strain ever grown and all males, just imagine a smelly female and the possibilities 🤔

Three packs of NSK to go through,they take awhile to sex, and is why it’s taken so long to get back to all of you.

Thanks for stopping by this thread has only started.

Peace,

Resinbud

In the tropics 🌴🥥🍌

Ten feet under almost ready 😎

The skunk haze surprised the hell out of everyone this year- very underappreciated by most til they try the old school. But that Neville’s Skunk has got me intrigued. Lots of enthusiasm here. Going by what my braddahs say about it, I have put that on the wish list. Keep the hits coming brah!

Aloha
M

I did end up getting five NH cousins who are all females in my NH thread so not a total loss it will be Spectacular! 🎊

Anyway, I have many projects going on so stay tuned, SS,Ortega,CSK,SKH,NH,Doors,GW so stay tuned.✅

NSK is the smelliest strain ever grown and all males, just imagine a smelly female and the possibilities 🤔

Three packs of NSK to go through,they take awhile to sex, and is why it’s taken so long to get back to all of you.

Peace,

Resinbud

In the tropics 🌴🥥🍌

There's no other MNS strain i'm looking more forward to exploring then NSK. Would love the see the male you selected.

Nordle is some plant it really is. Keep us updated with this one RB - looking forward to see what you do

Peace,

Resinbud

In the tropics 🌴🥥🍌

do you have some pictures of the nevil skunk ?

I’ve have two Nev’s skunk going at the moment. 36 latitude west coast. 30 gal. smart pots in organic soil mix. Both are the pink pistol phenotypes. Started 5 seeds in early April. 3 females 2 males. Gave one female away. 7 feet tall. I’ll post some pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it. Not a techie. Peace.

I’ve have two Nev’s skunk going at the moment. 36 latitude west coast. 30 gal. smart pots in organic soil mix. Both are the pink pistol phenotypes. Started 5 seeds in early April. 3 females 2 males. Gave one female away. 7 feet tall. I’ll post some pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it. Not a techie. Peace.

Cool. Good job.

Back