Cola's Angels

thanks guys for the support

eleven more magic beans have taken a swim

nineteen in total now

waiting for them to pop now:D

king?

that you?

been a long long while! id told grover to send you my love... hope alls been well! glad to have you back star!

bless up yuhself bred!

Colas back with 15 Angels

Many thanks FX;), its really great to be back in action again:cool: after all this time (by my reckoning around three years). Unfortunately our community is blighted by persecution:(:mad:. But now I'm back, eager to get some grows under my belt and fill up my medicine cabinet.

I've been hearing nothing but good things about this site since my untimely departure and have been wanted to spread some love for ages. I see that there are only a few grow n show threads about Angel, a variety that has my taste buds going. I thought I'd redress that balance...

Planted 19 seeds (a full packet):)
Got 15 lovely little beauties above ground:)
3 no shows and one with no inner leaves:confused:
:D:D:D
I'm not 100%sure about what I should be looking for but I'm gonna keep an open mind. Ideally my keeper will be tasting absolutely fantastic with a lovely spiritual high and not too much stone. Hope I find her:D

Many thanks FX;), its really great to be back in action again:cool: after all this time (by my reckoning around three years). Unfortunately our community is blighted by persecution:(:mad:. But now I'm back, eager to get some grows under my belt and fill up my medicine cabinet.

I've been hearing nothing but good things about this site since my untimely departure and have been wanted to spread some love for ages. I see that there are only a few grow n show threads about Angel, a variety that has my taste buds going. I thought I'd redress that balance...

Planted 19 seeds (a full packet):)
Got 15 lovely little beauties above ground:)
3 no shows and one with no inner leaves:confused:
:D:D:D
I'm not 100%sure about what I should be looking for but I'm gonna keep an open mind. Ideally my keeper will be tasting absolutely fantastic with a lovely spiritual high and not too much stone. Hope I find her:D

I wish you all the best with your grow and i am looking forward to seeing your plant's. :)

I had that once a seedling with no inner leaves (it didn't thrive at all) and i have also had some with very tiny inner leaves or one big and one small inner leaf. It wasn't from MNS though. I just think it maybe a one off freak or the seed wasn't ripe by alittle bit. Who knows hey mate, it may of been something totally different.

Keep up the good work! :cool:

twelve Angels - prebuds showing

Thanks OG:)

I heard that if seeds get a little too hot when you're popping them, thats when you get some funny looking seedlings:confused:...they did get a little frazzed..there was a mini heatwave just at that time..typical

I'm down to twelve now because I didn't like the look of three (Grover Sativa ate one because he didn't like it either!)

The Angels have been grown under T5's... flipped 'em on 1st Oct to 12/12 under 2x600HPS and a few of them have tiny pre buds already (five internodes - some only have three-four - two batches of seeds flipped together)

The plants themselves are fairly homogeneous and stocky, quite short and really sturdy under their own weight. The leaves are fat and short...wonder what phenos they will now start showing.

These girls will be grown as specimen plants, in 69litre pots filled to the brim with 100litres of soil...its miracle grow enriched, not the best, but I'm gonna mix it down with some good quality none enriched because (maybe) the enriched is high in nutes and really I need a bit more control.
I'm still getting the styles sorted though as I'm just back on the scene...

of course pics to follow - and cuttings/mothers/selecting - Im gonna try and detail it all:D:eek:

The grow has now finished and the bud has mostly been dried and is starting its cure.

Out of the six females I grew five grew to six feet at which pt they were topped and didn't grow significantly after that. One grew to around three and a half feet?

The plant showed a general mix between skunk and haze and flowered between nine and eleven weeks.
The yield was lean, the growing conditions and soil being a factor but also the genetics.
The clone that I kept was from a fast flowering hazy number...
The clone I should have kept was from an eleven week skunky medium yielder of high quality.

Still, my whole grow suffered from over fertilised soil at the beginning. If I ever run these girls again...I might... Then I will go easy on the soil EC.

The quality of the smoke is okay, it is uncured, but has suffered from mistreatment. Maybe after a little cure it will be more flavoursome, because at the moment it doesn't seem to have much in that department.

With Cola's Angels the trick is large pots, easy on the ferts, select a clone of a skunk type preferably longer flowering, have a long cure.

šŸ˜„

Back