8 week pheno

jaymul1975

if i can in the very early distant future i will post some pics of this particular pheno,has anyone come across anything similar,big indica leaves and nuggets and ready now,but i reckon she could of been pulled down a few days ago

cheers

if i can in the very early distant future i will post some pics of this particular pheno,has anyone come across anything similar,big indica leaves and nuggets and ready now,but i reckon she could of been pulled down a few days ago

cheers

I think I've lived much of my life in the very early distant future ... or nearly so.

sounds nice, that has got to be a winner there.
i wonder how common it is?
i have a pack waiting, it might get started before the end of the year.

sounds nice, that has got to be a winner there.
i wonder how common it is?
i have a pack waiting, it might get started before the end of the year.

hi jack,

my 8 weeks pheno #1 is a yielder for sure, the shortest plant of the garden with compact buds but i have an another pheno #5, a 9-10 weeks who yield even better, unfortunatly, these 2 phenos are not the exotic sativa haze high and taste i like. on the 11 females i grew i've got one 8 weeks pheno and one big yielder. 9-10 weeks pheno. i have got one mango pheno #11 who smell fruity in flo but the mango aroma comes after the drying and curing process, a strong high i must say :D
my favorite pheno is another one #9 with an aroma like perfume, i cant find words to describe it, very erotic i must say.

Bat

Last edited:
thanks for the breakdown of what you saw in your pack.
i guess i want potent, and i want yeild, but what i want the most out of mine are flavor. looks like i should be able to find them all. ;)

there is no haze in those phenos none you can taste anyway these hazes have been inbred and crossed so much its a rare occurrance to find on of these haze hybrids that actually tastes like the real haze anymore weve grown packs of these haze hybrids and they all seem to be mostly indica in taste and growth patterns we have a haze plant from 1999 and we cant find nothing that compares in taste and quality. these seeds from the year 1999 came from the seed bank

Last edited:
yes nev just gave some to rimmeo so were starting those and we are waiting on some from shanti also and we are going to compare plant to plant nev said these were fresh F1so we are pretty excited about them

I have 10 Mango Haze flowering now at day 51 of flowering. They technically have been flowering for about 75-81 days, as I had major problems at the beginning of flower. Bud formation aborted due to a nutrient deficiency, but once I improved their diet, they took off, and have actually been flowering for 51 days.

I have one that looks like she'll be ready in a week, but likely needs two. Only about 20% Cloudy Trichomes. About 20% white pistils at this point. Among the densest buds among my ladies, but smallest buds out of the group, but she makes up for it with a truly unique smell. Smells like a bag of Christmas hard candies. The mixed assortment you can buy. None of the siblings share the scent with her, while I have about two other distinct scent profiles among the rest. So Its looking like a little over 9 weeks for her. Im sure I can shave a week off her flowering time in future iterations.

The rest of the plants will need 2-4 weeks. An average flowering time of a little over 11 weeks.

Last edited:
Im thinking about starting into my pack of these. Is it a fair assumption thats there is at least 1 8 week pheno in each pack?

Back