• 8. Feminised Tsunami hybrids

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

musashi

Site Moderator
Staff member
Aloha all you Haka dancers!

I'd like to get an MNS seed test going if I can find some good growers. First step is to identify what might be of interest. Then to assess how many are willing to go from start to finish AND be willing to post pics as well as opinions and smoke reports. Read up on these strains and vote for what interests you. But don't wait too long 😶‍🌫️ What do you think? Can we have fun with this?

The Harlequin contributing the CBD side. The Tsunami (NL x Afghan) is known for it's high THC often 20%+. Good couch lock strain.

mu

To clear things up a bit as accurate information is the the best information. A little deeper research revealed that the Harlequin Tsunami I grew was actually Harlequin Sour Tsunami which contains little to no THC and a lot of CBD. The Tsunami that musashi mentioned is actually a high THC NLxAfghan blend and high CBD with the Harlequin. I would recommend it for those looking for good medicine. I am committed to a large(for me) breeding program and do not have the time for it. On paper it sounds like one of the best CBD/THC strains available. Again, it you are truly looking for medicine then I would give it a try.

holy shit, 24%cbd! is that advertised or did that come out of a lab test, longball?

A quick search of the interwebz will show some lab tests. I am hesitant to post up info on strains that Shantibaba does not sell. The labs test range from 12-24%. The vape pen tested at 49%. The places that sell it mention 12-24% depending on grower skills, genetics, enviroment, etc.

To be honest, I would jump at this chance to get some Harlequin Tsunami from Shantibaba. If you are really looking for medicine you'd be a fool not to get in on this.

Longball

Back