Master Kaze- The Fire Within

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

Took a look at the tops today as we head into week 10. Several plants still with potent stigma. Leaves are coloring and drying. I am noticing a fair amount of milkiness now, and every so often a bit of creamy amber. The smells are of a sweet afghan perfume. They are pronounced right now. I would have liked more yield which goes to show that it pays to have those indies sit a bit longer in veg, don't you think? I am very much looking forward to the tasting.

Master Kaze
View attachment 69171View attachment 69170View attachment 69169View attachment 69168View attachment 69172

mu
Frosty beauties Mu. Great structure.
I agree with a longer veg time for the Indica’s.
I’m pushing my MKS, they’re at 9 1/2 weeks. 💨

All plants but one have been harvested in 11 weeks, save this one. Another week and I will finish up this variety. The hung plants are very fragrant, buds are tight. Smoking a few small buds- cookie dough and toluene smells before fire. Better flavor than the NL5xHz at this point. Instant head rush and nose tickle. A feeling of "settling in." I can't say enough about the MKS and I am growing in my appreciation of that AH male.

MKaze#2
MKaze 2 2_4 - Copy.JPG

mu

Well, it might have been a bit premature as the plant has been hanging on the line for less than a week, but I couldn't resist. Here's a quick snap of some "Special Kaze" #4- she is so fruity! Froot Loops. She was sticky in the grind and oh so fragrant. Anyway, rolled her up, nice flavorful pre-draw, then I lit her up. About a third of the j down I realized I am in comfortable stone. It's been awhile since I have grown her- I had forgotten what a special plant she is. Outstanding pedigree using two of the best plants from the MNS stable IMO. Very enjoyable early in the morning, perhaps better on a weekend as I am now wondering if I want to install that garbage disposal under the sink this morning lol. It's all good- at least that's how I'm feelin right now!
mkaze bud 2_7 - Copy.jpg

Move your body!

mu

Took a look at the tops today as we head into week 10. Several plants still with potent stigma. Leaves are coloring and drying. I am noticing a fair amount of milkiness now, and every so often a bit of creamy amber. The smells are of a sweet afghan perfume. They are pronounced right now. I would have liked more yield which goes to show that it pays to have those indies sit a bit longer in veg, don't you think? I am very much looking forward to the tasting.

Master Kaze
View attachment 69171View attachment 69170View attachment 69169View attachment 69168View attachment 69172

mu

I love the sativa leaning pheno that pops up in Master Kush Skunk, so I bagged a pack of Kaze when it came up. Seems like a great plant for home breeding.

Lovely stalky trichs there 😍

The last Master Kaze plant came down today. 13.5 weeks for her. Most came down last week. Master Kaze is a must grow. It has everything in a plant one could hope for- decent yield, great smell and flavor. Excellent stone. Of course I have always been partial to MK for all these qualites I have mentioned. I think that wee bit of haze sets it off nicely. Truth be told, I think I like her a little better than the Stones bc of more indie whereas the Stones is definitely more hazy and the Kaze is more fragrant IMO. And while I am diggin on my new crop of NLHz, I gotta say I am likin the MKaze more right now. Not knocking the NLHz, it is not known to be loud, it is just that the Mkaze has more personality. You can smell the sweetness of the plant as soon as one enters the drying room. I wish I could smoke her all day long but she does put me down after awhile lol.

Master Kaze #2
kaze2 a.JPGkaze2 c.JPG

mu

The last Master Kaze plant came down today. 13.5 weeks for her. Most came down last week. Master Kaze is a must grow. It has everything in a plant one could hope for- decent yield, great smell and flavor. Excellent stone. Of course I have always been partial to MK for all these qualites I have mentioned. I think that wee bit of haze sets it off nicely. Truth be told, I think I like her a little better than the Stones bc of more indie whereas the Stones is definitely more hazy and the Kaze is more fragrant IMO. And while I am diggin on my new crop of NLHz, I gotta say I am likin the MKaze more right now. Not knocking the NLHz, it is not known to be loud, it is just that the Mkaze has more personality. You can smell the sweetness of the plant as soon as one enters the drying room. I wish I could smoke her all day long but she does put me down after awhile lol.

Master Kaze #2
View attachment 70014View attachment 70013

mu
Looks delicious Mu. Just added it to the must grow list 😀

You really are an amazing grower @musashi , everything looks so healthy. Every grow I go through of yours I'm like "Ok, that's the next run!"

I have to say the shishkaberry I grew last run looks so similar. It's supposed to be blueberry X with an unknown Afghani. It's made me wonder if the unknown is mk!

Back