please allow me to introduce myself ...

feralxav

I am a 27 year old male from Europe. I've been using cannabis daily for about 12 years. I am an add patient and I have a presciption for 2 grams a day. I buy my medecine in the Netherlands at the Pharmacy. I prefer the Bedrocan strain. It is a standardised Jack Herer with 19% thc and 0,8% cbd. The price is 7 Euro a gram. I once tried the Bediol but I didn't like it that much. I smoke pure joints of about .5g over 1 hour, although my doctor recommended eating. I've tried baking but I think it's more complicated to prepare, more expensive and harder to find the right dose. I'm considering to buy a vaporiser but they are very expensive and i doubt that I'll like it.

I am a member of the IACM and UFCM.

I am here looking for information about medical strains for different conditions and information about growing them.

Last edited:
Hey feral nice your here. Welcome friend, you have come to a helpful place. There are a lot of very experienced growers here that have a lot of information regarding medical strains. I hope you can find some effective strains for the ADD. Shanti has many medical strains, your sure to find several to help you. The tincture may be worth looking into there are some fairly simple methods that provide a different effect. Have fun on the forum. :) Ale

Last edited:
Hi buddy!

Welcome to Mr Nice Feralxav, I'm sure you'll find a medi strain to help your condition, here at Mr Nice.

Good Luck with your search.

Peace. :)

Thanks

Thank you all for the friendly welcome! :)

Do you guys have any suggestions about strains? The Mr.Nice ad in Treating Yourself Magazine recommends SSH, Early Girl and Medecine Man.

@Ale: I'll do some research on the tinctures. I don't know anything about tinctures. What topics should I read?
Could "Rick Simpson Oil" or "Phoenix Tears" be considered a tincture?

I'll try post some pictures tonight about our visit to Bedrocan last year.

Bedrocan

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very nice room and grow you have there you are looking good. :) Ale

check out www.bedrocan.nl

They are the only licensed grower in the Netherlands for medical Cannabis. They have 4 rooms, 1 for vegging and 3 for flowering, and 1 more for motherplants that I didn't see. Quite impessive.

Thanks fo the link the the tincture thread! I'll try that. Seems to be quite easy to make.

Last edited:
Back