Zoom Zoom in the Boom Boom Room

S_a_H

Ok now that my other plants are down I can start this show.

Because of early reports of great germ rates I am only starting 5 seeds. I'll run all that germ out be either male or female to see what there is to be seen in each sex. Being that I only have a 400w light I don't think I can run more then 5 effectively. I don't have room to take cuttings and make clones now.

S_a_H

Attachments

S_a_H

In the above picture is one in the bottom center that I am thinking about tossing out. It didn't want to open up after it came up and now is growing kinda funky and runty.

Later on when I get a chance to feed them i'll snag it and take a picture and post and get some input if I should toss it or not.

S_a_H

S_a_H

My mutant...... at first I thought something was crawling up the side but it lookes like a branch tried to form and did not. I am really hoping this is a female.

S_a_H

Attachments

S_a_H

Thanks.....

I am going to re-pot them into 2 gallon pots of coco and drop the light time to 16/8 on Wednesday and give them 2 weeks after that before dropping the light to 12/12.

S_a_H

viper

lookin good man
mine sexed under 20 -4 photoperiod
at around 45 days i belive
keep up the great work
bil

S_a_H

Welp it has been just over 2 weeks since the transplant and dropping the light to 16/8 and still not seeing any sexes yet so I just drop them to 12/12.

I am going to pull them out tomorrow and drop the level of my shelf and take a better look for sex.

I am starting to see off set nodes.

S_a_H