Z8XAfghan Haze hermie help

i grew out the Z6 and Z7 standard and had the same problem...I spoke to Shanti and he said that some of the pheno's would throw out bananas around week 4 so I should watch them closely...this was when they first began working on the CBD meds and I figured it was a small price to pay in order to find the high cbd pheno's...now that the CBD Crew has worked out the magic formula I have heard of few complaints with any of the lines now being sold...great thing about any of the Z series is you could find a ratio very high due to the fact that they aren't all 1:1 so you could find plants like Charlettes Web with huge ratios like 25:1

I grew Z8/AfgHz outdoors so I can’t really help you with indoor developments. I will say the plant you pictured shows the same structure mine did, although mine got quite a bit bigger. So far I have not found any seeds in the Z8’s I grew. It might be a light thing or lack of light on the lower parts and removing those branches may be good advice or tek. Did you take clones?

Those CBD Sk/Hz look very nice.

Lollipopping and less plants in the tent .
Not enough light penetrating the canopy is the problem I diagnose .

Several of Shanti`s strains get upset if the don`t get well lit on the lower branches .

Critical Haze , Critical Mass / CBD Crit Mass and Ortega .
All have annecdotal evidence that lollipopping and more light down low remedies the intersexing .

Also you may well find cuts from these plants behave well . In future grows .
Shanti also recommends a long vegg before flower .

Back