Z8

krc

Hello everyone :D. Someone knows what and how is Z8 :confused:. Thanks a lot :D
Hola a todos :D. Alguien sabe que es y como es Z8 :confused:. Muchas gracias :D

Project Z- Indoors Only

Heres One Of The Project Z Test Seeds . This OneWa Dubbed " The Remedy ". Grown Indoors It Would Easily Have Doubled In Yield . However I LearntIts Not A Good Strain For NW U.K.
Despite The Weather, Not One Bit Of Mould.
Test Was Obviously A Success As Project Z Seeds Available To The Masses
JKP

Attachments

• Z6- CBD- The Remedy.jpg
    Z6- CBD- The Remedy.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 30
Thank you Joe King Park :D. Then Z8 Afgan haze that is? :confused:Happy holidays and happy new year :D.Thank you :eek:
Gracias Joe King Park :D . Entonces Z8 Afgan haze ¿Que es ? :confused:
Felices fiestas y prospero año nuevo a todos/as :D.

hello man Z8 x afghan haze is a limited edition i think, i have some of these seeds germinating right now,

Originally Posted by shantibaba
The Z8 x AH is truely an experimental seed as Z8 was kept as a selection with Z6 and Z7 but never used. I did a few plants with my Afghan Haze male and sorry but no more info with fact behind it.It is a plant that needs to seen and the F1 tested to go on further with CBD enrichment, so i offer the work for others via the auction site.

Last edited:
Thanks Batman :D. Try to see what comes out :p. If anyone has more information you agradeceria ;). Thank you :D
Gracias Batman :D . Probaremos a ver que sale :p. Si alguien tiene mas informacion se agradeceria ;). Gracias :D

The Z series is/was Cannatonic x Afghan/Skunk, so the new strain on auction would be Cannatonic/Afghan/Skunk x Afghan/Haze. I haven't tried afghan/haze other than in the outstanding MasterKaze, but Z6 has medical properties with a light high and a pleasant scent. I hope to get around to making some f2s one of these days from my z6 mom and dad.

Thank you fox420 :). But someone knows something Z8 :confused:, Z6, Z7 and Z9 that that is already something :D, but of Z8 nothing at all :cool:.
Z8 = X-files :D
Thanks to all
Gracias fox420 :). Pero alguien sabe algo de Z8 :confused:, no de Z6,Z7 ó Z9 que de eso ya hay algo :D, pero de Z8 nada de nada :cool: .
Z8= expediente X :D
Gracias a todos

Back