Z7

raydiator

here are some pics of my Z7 at 45 days will harvest any day now
20120620_130349.jpg

Z7 is NICE looking.

Nice picture Raydiator! thanks for posting them. Have you smoked any samples yet? The smell is described as? Do you have any others? Widow etc.? peace, resinbud;)

Last edited:
I'm a tester for the cbd critical mass & they are looking good, had a small sample on her first run, but have a patient that was suffering so i gifted most out. Have more this run 2 plants in 10 gallon pots :)

Nice looking plant! :)

What does she smell like to you?

I'm a fan of the Z7, both main phenos!

couldn't agree more...that gal looks sexy for sure raydiator and i can't wait to hear how she smokes...i had a 45day pheno myself and thought i was the only one, appears this gal may pop up in a few packs...man i wished i kept her but yield was a bit lower than yours...smoke is outta this world, at peace with everything and just enjoying life forgetting your pain and problems...i loved her

Tasty Tasty Z7

@DAT WAX
This Z7 is amazing raydiator I am not only enamored by the peculiar state it leaves you in but am also jubilant to know that great minds such as Shabtibaba are working on such great strains that not only leave you in quite a haze but are also bred to have higher CBDs. Its about time that people began focusing more on the purely medicinal side to marijuana. Now I'm not trying to say that a good strain that gets you nice and blindsided isn't good for whats ailing you but I'm really pleased that we are edging closer to harnessing anti-neoplastic substances such as CBDs. Raydiator and everyone here who supports the use of medicinal marijuana, which I'm sure are most, I applaud you. Remember while Shantibaba and the whole CBD Crew may very well be geniuses it is all of us collectively that keep medicinal marijuana in a lime light so to speak. Keep up the good work and keep on tokin'.

P.S Nice grow raydiator, nice grow

Back