Your most satisfying Mr Nice Flower?

axiom

2022 COE Winner
Question to all who have an opinion.
What is the most satisfying Mr Nice variety you have personally smoked and/or grown.
Please elaborate as to your reasoning.
✌️
Mine was always Super Silver Haze
For a grower it makes you look really talented
For the smoker it gets you really high
For the bidness man in the legal bidness it makes you whole.
What say ye?
☝️

SSH
Shark
NH

Not in any order, all excellent but different and All very tasty and super potent. For me all were an easy grow. Many years ago before my forced retirement…I was lucky and had some special plants from each pack of seeds. Back when I did it I think each pack had 10 or 13 seeds. Also did a couple testers Mango and maybe NL x Haze and those two were excellent and included with others but were testers so I separated them from what was purchased.

Well you can guess I will say Super Silver Haze.:)
This pheno ticks so many boxes, smell/taste/high/yield/pest resistance/vigour.
After popping many seeds over the years I can say that she is unique and exceptional.

I've ran SSH, Mango Haze, Mango Haze IBL, The Cure, Shit, G13Skunk, G13xHaze, NL5Haze from MNS and I found an expetional individual in the G13xSkunk and Shit that I regret not keeping.
Mango Haze IBL also has fire in it genes but needs further exploring.

why do you prefer mango haze ibl over the regular mango haze, swifty? i always thought ibl's were only preferable if you wanted to do breeding with it.
In the females I had from both lines I found more stronger terpenes in the IBL line and stellar potency.
Trich heads are generaly bigger also.
Not saying that the regular line isn't good, it just produced less plants that really stand out.

I do have another Mango Haze pack and I will go through it this year also, so it can't be bad.:)
Check my thread, more detailed info there.

All things Master Kush including the excellent Master Kaze. And then the Neville’s Haze fo’ sure 😁🔥🥰
* edit and Holy Smoke and Holy Grail.

mu
I have 1 mks running right now.
Very mk dominant...no skunkiness at all.
Exactly the unique smell that make le fall in love with this line
But the bud structure is very strange.
Very leafy.
Will post a pic on my next diary update.

so far would be a tough choice, these rank close 1. SSH, 2. nordle, 3. cure
reasoning: it's all in the high af effect that takes I to a place of heavenly relaxing peaceful euphoria.

tried other growers NH and was special but not when you want to chillax.
MHZ, doors, and some of the hazier phenos I only prefer to smoke after eating or else gives me a sore stomach.

I'm not a fan of the Master Kush, its potent but to me the flavor is like breathing in piss.... I need to grow at least a few hundred plants with MK in them to give it a proper chance though.

Fascinating to hear how we all have our own preferences of unique strains and they affect each of us differently or how we perceive and interpret their affects.

reasoning: it's all in the high af effect that takes I to a place of heavenly relaxing peaceful euphoria.

MHZ, doors, and some of the hazier phenos I only prefer to smoke after eating or else gives me a sore stomach.

I'm not a fan of the Master Kush, its potent but to me the flavor is like breathing in piss.... I need to grow at least a few hundred plants with MK in them to give it a proper chance though.

Fascinating to hear how we all have our own preferences of unique strains and they affect each of us differently or how we perceive and interpret their affects.
Thanks for the input, nordle iti is, is there any Hawaiian lines in anything other than spice?
since i'm new and never grown but planning, I think my next legendary buys will be 2, SSH and NL5xHaze,
building my future one seed at a time.

thanks /steve

Thanks for the input, nordle iti is, is there any Hawaiian lines in anything other than spice?
since i'm new and never grown but planning, I think my next legendary buys will be 2, SSH and NL5xHaze,
building my future one seed at a time.

thanks /steve

I was/ am in the same boat as you Steve, saving my Mr nice beans for when I can grow properly. However, my one recommendation is try not to think that way. I've grown a few breeders stuff now, all somewhat cheap/ available. But each one has been lacking.

I haven't smoked any MNS gear yet, but I am doing a shark shock run, and I regret waiting so long to try Shanti's stuff. The vigour, uniformity and just overall quality of plants seems to be a lot better than anything I've tried so far, looking forward to the end result.

My first experience of cannabis was supposedly white rhino, and I laughed about the price of parrots for around 2 hours. Cannot wait to try the zunami X mm which will be next. 😁

Fascinating to hear how we all have our own preferences of unique strains and they affect each of us differently or how we perceive and interpret their
"but to me the flavor is like breathing in piss..."
Art_Bell_portrait.jpg

I was/ am in the same boat as you Steve, saving my Mr nice beans for when I can grow properly. However, my one recommendation is try not to think that way. I've grown a few breeders stuff now, all somewhat cheap/ available. But each one has been lacking.

I haven't smoked any MNS gear yet, but I am doing a shark shock run, and I regret waiting so long to try Shanti's stuff. The vigour, uniformity and just overall quality of plants seems to be a lot better than anything I've tried so far, looking forward to the end result.

My first experience of cannabis was supposedly white rhino, and I laughed about the price of parrots for around 2 hours. Cannot wait to try the zunami X mm which will be next. 😁
thanks and I look forward watching you grow.
I’m diverging from my original thoughts based on this forum.
I’m exploring the idea of “medicine man” as my cherry pop. I started revamping my top deck to see if I can get the space to do clones. I’m also looking at doing a mns run every other season with an auto run in between to keep stock up.
I’ll flush it all out in a thread soon.
My second mns run would be either ssh or nl5xhaze , I just think one them in a 2x2 would be unique push.

/steve

If your Shark is anything like what I have grown then you will be in for a real treat!

Last edited:
Back