Yesca meets G13xWIDOW

yesca73

hola yall. well decided to run the G13xWIDOW. My original plan was to mother out find the best mom then take cuttings and place those outdoors. some shit went down and no longer have access to do my outdoor garden at my buddies ranch:( . so gonna grow to about 2' then take cuttings and prob give to my other amigo to flower. the clones I take will run in my hydro room . I got 29 seeds in my pack and started half of em . outta 15 / 8 broke soil. culled 1 cuz broke soil but dnt do anything after that. outta the 7 left 2 are runts but starting to catch up . cuz of the low germ rate decided to pop rest of pack to find best pheno. outta 14 seeds to have broke soil. hoping the rest will soon follow. my goal is to find a hard hitting indica dom plant with 8 to 10week flower time.
yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8565-dsc00871.jpg

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8558-dsc00861.jpg

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8559-dsc00862.jpg

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8560-dsc00863.jpg

pics on Feb. 16

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8561-dsc00865.jpg

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8561-dsc00865.jpg

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8564-dsc00868.jpg

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8563-dsc00867.jpg

these pics on Feb. 21
plant #8 stayed this way for 2 weeks so was culled.

update pics frm today

so decided to transplant in soil about 1 week ago. used 2parts FFocean forest to 1 part FF light warrior and 1 tsp Mycos. water R/O. vegging under a 2' t5 4tubes blue light. 24hrs on.
yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8566-dsc00881.jpg

the 2 on far right are criticalhaze and bubbakush.
yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8567-g13xw-1.jpg

this one got dipped in a neem bath that was unfortunately to strong.:( burned leaves but is starting to grow out of it. plant 7" ht.

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8568-g13xw-2.jpg

8"ht. my early fav. seems wide with good branching .

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8569-g13xw-3.jpg

9"ht. the tallest

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8570-g13xw-4.jpg

8"ht. has the biggest fan leaves so far. not sure what yellow spots are on leaves:confused:

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8571-g13xw-5.jpg

this one got the bath as well and just now coming out of it:mad: 5-1/2"ht.

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8572-g13xw-6.jpg

looking good 7-1/2 ht.

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8573-g13xw-7.jpg

runt of the litter @ 4-1/2" ht. this got the bath also.

plant#8 culled
plant 9&10 just broke soil:)

foliar sprayed with DM liquid light&DM satuator this morning. dont have much experience with this product but hope they start to take off.
well good day to all. its rainy in northern california

Cool , this is a strain we need more reports on . I've seen a few blindingly good pics - reports and a few that are less enthusiatic . Thanks Yesca .

sweet yesca ill be watching as well im sure yu will find some love. So yu cracked all the beans or yu got 9/10?

thnx for checking out guys.
mrsmokey I got 10 of 29 to germ :confused:.
I soaked for 24hrs then put in paper towel. most of them had split the shell but the tail was taking awhile to grow. after a day or 2 in paper towel I planted in soil/rockwool. some sprouted , most didnt.

here is update
GW#1 -9"ht
GW#2 -12"ht topped
GW#3 -13"ht topped
GW#4 -11"ht topped
GW#5 - 8 1/2"ht
GW#6 -10-1/2"ht
GW#7 - 6-1/2"ht
GW#9&10 still small

this is what im feeding them
yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8643-dsc00907.jpg

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8642-dsc00906.jpg

my fav so far . stout wide looking indica dom.
yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8644-dsc00908.jpg

yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8648-dsc00913.jpg

topped
yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8645-dsc00909.jpg

not sure what this is???? any ideas ???? thought nutrient but looks like insect damage . U can see through the leave only veins remain.
yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8646-dsc00910.jpg

underside. couldnt get a clear pic.
yesca73-albums-g13widow-picture8647-dsc00912.jpg

well thats my weekly update . have a good weekend everyone.

Sorry you got a low germ rate, yesca. My g/sk's came in I think ~50% germ, but I got them at a time when I got a bunch of bad packs (<10% germ), so I was happy with those :p Shanti took care of me on the bad packs, and as a result I'm a custie till otherwise noted :)

Plants look good, maybe the damage is a leaf miner? Thrips do that, don't they? What were you trying to combat with the neem bath?

patrickstar thnx 4 droppin by . the neem bath was for some clones that I had picked up @ Oaksterdam . some people say clones from dispensaries may have mites or PM so was just tryn 2 b safe and I figured I dip the G13xWidows also. I need to get a magnifing glass or something so I can inspected closer. I think thrip . leafminer does diff type damage. will see I havnt noticed on other plants yet.

still going???

hello yesca, are you still doing this run? any updates you'd like to share?
thanks
dbtr:)

well time for an update . well out of the pack I got 4 females . I currently have pheno#1 , pheno#3, pheno#5 going indoore in hydro. I will take pics in the next few days . they are in week 3 of flower. they all streched alot . prob about 3x. no smell yet and they seem to be more sat dom . they are cuttings of original seed moms(I gave moms to friend ). I also have cutting of the same phenos outside. also pheno#10 is from seed not a clone. I have her in a 65 gallon smartpot. I have high hopes for this one. she should be a monster.

Last edited:
pheno#3

need help . what do you guys think is wrong with this plant ?????
hooked leaves , discoloration , blistering . Read a thread at ICmag on mosaic virus. seems to have all the symptoms. when I first read the thread I thought for sure I had it , but not so sure now. Maybe shanti can chime in and give his expert opion . I am debating on whether to put into larger pot (will be grown outdoors) or cull . also the same clone that is growing inside look the same when small but doesnt look bad now. this is the only pheno to show these signs.

DSC01190.JPG

G13widow harvest

hola. just harvest 3 of my G13Widows yesterday . they were all harvested at 11 weeks . #1 could have went longer . they were all sativa dominate I believe because of the stretch and the dreadlock looking bud formation. they had a mild smell , not sure how describe. #3 & #5 had hard dense buds while #1 was more airy. they all yielded pretty good I think . will know for sure in about a week . #10 is at friends casa flowering under the hot Cali sun. there was another female that was sickly or a mutant and was discarded.

new pistils ?

on some parts of the buds they were pushing out fresh pistils. is this normal ? or can be due to environmental stress or something ?

Hi Y,
That frequently happens with our local sat.s - not completely unexpected for this hybrid - some sats never seem to stop having growth spurts - just harvest whats ready

Happy Trails, P77

Back