Yellow pack haze

wwwwww

Hello all, I have been searching all over and have yet to find my needle in the haystack. I am searching for a yellow pack super silver haze or mango haze. Is there anyone who knows something that can help me out in my search? If so, please let me know.
Thank you!

I have seen pictures of that pack with US breeders, it has a picture of Howard Marks on it. I doubt you will find anyone who will sell it, as Haze is making a huge comeback on the East Coast.

The yellow packs are from 10+ years ago. Lemme see if I can find some, and I'll post a pic if I do.

Here's a few of the old packs

Attachments

• Mr Nice 1a.jpg
    Mr Nice 1a.jpg
    317.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Mr Nice 2a.jpg
    Mr Nice 2a.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 25
Ronin those are exactly what I am looking for. Zimbo that is what I fear, but I figured if anyone knows about some then they would be on here

The mango haze is still excellent stock...I wouldnt wory too much about old and new stock wer mangos concerned..just get mango hazed yo..

I've got a yellow Black Widow pack. Turned into a sweet collectible IMO

Aloha brah!

I saw a bottle of Macallan 1926 recently go for over $1 mil at Sotheby's. Stick that Widow in the freezer and hang on to that pack!

Shaka
Mu

Aloha brah!

I saw a bottle of Macallan 1926 recently go for over $1 mil at Sotheby's. Stick that Widow in the freezer and hang on to that pack!

Shaka
Mu
Man I wish!

I bought them over a decade ago.... tried to grow them, had 0 germ. So I talked to shanti about it a little after the fact and he replaced the beans with some that did grow lol.

Either way, it's just an empty pack now, I do still have it

Edit : that's also the story of why I'm such a big MNS fan. Shanti stood behind his product even though I didnt buy from an authorized retailer. Class act.

Back