Yearly maintenance time!

Aloha brothers and sisters,
A big mahalo and salamat po to our brother Kristian. He has been tirelessly working behind the scenes to bring new efficiencies and functionality to this site as well as the auction site. He is currently working on some critical things re: auction site. There will be "a different theme and slightly different layout." The bidding interface will be the same but there will be updated codes.
What we need immediately from membership is a reporting of significant issues that you might be having. Please report these issues immediately to @KristianC so that we can get them ironed out. From this, we will run a test auction to confirm that everything is in working order. Thanks for your prompt attention to this.

mu

Aloha brothers and sisters,
A big mahalo and salamat po to our brother Kristian. He has been tirelessly working behind the scenes to bring new efficiencies and functionality to this site as well as the auction site. He is currently working on some critical things re: auction site. There will be "a different theme and slightly different layout." The bidding interface will be the same but there will be updated codes.
What we need immediately from membership is a reporting of significant issues that you might be having. Please report these issues immediately to @KristianC so that we can get them ironed out. From this, we will run a test auction to confirm that everything is in working order. Thanks for your prompt attention to this.

mu

My hunting season ain't over ;)

I will have a close eye at the auctions (y)

I don't receive anymore confirmation or outbid mails when I bid on the auction site.

I didn't change anything in my account details or in my mail account.

All the best
MB

Does anybody has the same issue?

I want to check out my won auctions but I'm a little concerned if everything is alright at the auction site.

I bid on something last night and got a successful bid email in 5 minutes.

Longball
Yeah same as Longball..still getting email confirmation.

Thanks guys!

I checked out my won auctions and everything worked fine (y) I received the mail with my order confirmation within seconds (y)

I always get paranoied when it comes to ordering and shipping seeds to me :LOL:

MB

MNS family,
Kristian has been hard at work putting the finishing touches on the auction forum. It promises to be much faster and the interface is a lot clearer and is easier to understand. The descriptions on some of the strains still need to be re-written but in general, I think you will be pleased with a newer and faster auction site.

mu

Depending on where I’m at in the site, my login and password are still different. I also had sent Scott a message via conversation and it doesn’t show up in my box and he most likely didn’t get it since it’s been a while with no response. I can’t imagine how much work it is to redo a website, so hats off to Kristian.

Depending on where I’m at in the site, my login and password are still different. I also had sent Scott a message via conversation and it doesn’t show up in my box and he most likely didn’t get it since it’s been a while with no response. I can’t imagine how much work it is to redo a website, so hats off to Kristian.
It's possible to make the auction and forum login the same. However, I suggest making it separate due to security and privacy reasons.

Aloha family!
By now you have read the banner about migration. So the process will begin approx midnight europe time and around 3pm pst time. Not sure how long it will last. Give it at least several hours before checking back in. So post away until them. mu

Back