With a Grain of Salt, but Certainly Interesting

A rabbit hole for sure. The conspiracies quickly gets out of hand.

“According to some theorists, the Anunnaki accomplished this by genetically modifying the DNA of primates to make them more suitable servants. Others argue that the Reptilians simply modified a short segment of human DNA to make our forefathers more submissive.”
Covid shots, graphene and 5G?

“In fact, there are some that believe the Reptilians comprise the majority of the world’s governments and businesses. Popular Reptilian candidates include Queen Elizabeth II and George W. Bush. Reptilian leaders like this supposedly keep the humans of the world in check by poisoning their food and distracting them with politics and war.”
Uh?! Fake meat and chemical additives?

No limit to the distractions and diversions that keeps us locked up in the reptilian (fear/f or f) parts of our brain. Never ending, this quest for control as we willingly give up our freedoms and sovereignty for perceived safety and security. Why not focus and think about what makes you happy in this short life you’ve been given and do that? Okay, back to my garden 😃

I've cetainly gone down that rabit hole, with reservations, but am familiar. Just struck me that credentialed researchers are examining it as an outlier possibility. My bets are not ne this being the One anwser"
Sure does have a purdy mouth! 🥰

I don't even want to know what that thing would squeal like and certainly don't need to see that going on though... lol....

I'm about to read that and thanks for posting it, but just wanted to comment that to me, the strangest thing to be mind altering at all is xenon gas. It even has unique surgical utilities. But... a fucking noble gas that is mind altering. To me, that is just strange.

Makes me think of the Bufo genus toads. Seems cruel on a large scale especially.

There was a news article, where it was reported about, the existence of a psychoactive honey, in Turkey, that comes from pollen of certain local rhododendrons. We are talking seriously toxic and apparently notoriously difficult to use stuff. Of course everyone was posting half kidding comments about "where do I get some?" Stupidity...

Its striking, when in parts of the Southwest US, jurisdictions have tried to eradicate native Datura species due to kids getting high off of them. In OR, I see them growing in front of elementary schools and municipal buildings. Its not that I am encouraging teenagers to get high at all. Its that if a person is going to, and is determined enough. They are going to find a way, Maybe safety first?

Just say "know."

Last edited:
Speaking of noble gas....did you know smelling farts is healthy for you? Non-addictive and no side effects.

Did you know that garlic alone doesn't produce much smell in farts. Because it is largely CO2, with no real methane or hydrogen sulfide being present?

Biochemistry is weird though. There is some thought that trace amounts of carbon monoxide might even be used in cell signaling. Basically turning something "off" until it dies, via jamming up the Krebs cycle. Hydrogen cyanide basically does the same thing. They have a lot of similarity if their respective chemistries.

After reading the article... maybe there is a healthy distance to live from a paper mill...? lol...

Last edited:
Kind of why I brought up xenon. Like how the hell does that work? I mean the definition is that these gases don't interact (much.) Yet here it is acting on our CNS somehow...

On the same note the various alkyl nitrites (eg amyl nitrite) don't cross the blood brain barrier. All they really seem to do is rapidly dilate blood vessels. Along with sodium thiosulfate, its also the antidote to cyanide poisoning.

Back