Who has experience reveging?

Sorry, I meant my issue is the males wouldn't revert back to veg once they reached a certain point in flower.
I'd like to be able to keep my chosen male(s) in a vegetative state until I'm ready to collect pollen or use them.

Sorry, I meant my issue is the males wouldn't revert back to veg once they reached a certain point in flower.
I'd like to be able to keep my chosen male(s) in a vegetative state until I'm ready to collect pollen or use them.
You mean they flower fully under veg lighting? So autoflowering? Any males that drop pollen when not induced to I would not use personally.

You mean they flower fully under veg lighting? So autoflowering? Any males that drop pollen when not induced to I would not use personally.

I read that here recently and threw out the final male. Sadly I'd already used it so will probably toss those seeds in the back of a drawer.

Container size can switch males to flower too, but like @Islandgrower implied troublesome males often aren’t wanted, if they really want to autoflower, most find that undesirable.

Will a constricted male revert if transplanted to a larger container?

I read that here recently and threw out the final male. Sadly I'd already used it so will probably toss those seeds in the back of a drawer.

Will a constricted male revert if transplanted to a larger container?
Could be possible . Try the seeds you may get some fire . It is not an end all if the male does that . If he was used he may not pass it on . Too never know what fire he may bring.

24 hr fluorescent or Metal Halide
Lighting
Feed mild/weak vegetive nutrient
Once you see the fresh smooth single leaves appear begin to trim away old growth a little at a time and increase nutrient strength to mild/normal. Once new branches have begun to grow take many cuttings and keep mom as a mom.
Give her sunshine once she has reverted back to a complete vegetative stage.
this process can take a couple months to complete depending on how fast she reverses.
Good luck 🍀

This has been a very interesting post. I have grown out 4 strains this year, starting inside and finishing outside. These were not MNS varieties.

Two of my grows are revegging on their own. I have only left them outside and kept them watered. The one I most hoped to revegg is a bubblegum with superior qualities. I want to revegg it and then take clones to do this again and again. I have revegged and re flowered this particular variety. This time I want to keep it since it is with a true bazooka taste and great high. The "breeder" (read greedy seed seller) sells regular seeds which have not had any time put into them as they pick the cherries to feminize and clone never doing the work to make it a continual thing. I would like to clean this up and make it reproduce exactly as it is. Then make seeds of that. Just hope my tries at cloning are succesful.

The other is a new variety to me, Orange Poison which is Cali Orange X Durban Poison (14 to 16 wk variety) with a pleasant orange taste to start, some other spicy maybe an anise taste under. This plant I harvested and then left it alone outside and watered. It has done some amazing reveg to the point where it looks like it is going to go again. Some sprouts have reflowered some are just green growth. I never guessed this would revegg. On the previous harvested grow I had a very sneaky male that looked weak but had the stronger genes. He fooled me by pollinating everything possible. The entire plant, every flower was seeded. I now have alot of seeds.

I am hoping this revegg, since there is no male present, will yield sinsimellia results. It is a great sativa high, clear enough that you don't notice until you start to move around. Stays on for about 3 hours. I haven't tested it for a ceiling but I don't think there is one.

Could be possible . Try the seeds you may get some fire . It is not an end all if the male does that . If he was used he may not pass it on . Too never know what fire he may bring.

In the end I took your advice. The male was over an SSH (for an F1 cross) as well as his full sister (a Non-MNS strain F2). The first run was promising. All offspring are stay in veg until flipped. I'll see if it shows in the respective F2s and F3s.

For what it's worth...not sure if it's just luck, but the only plants that haven't reverted for me were Deep Chunk crosses. And that might've been more due to my medical issues than the plants themselves.

In the end I took your advice. The male was over an SSH (for an F1 cross) as well as his full sister (a Non-MNS strain F2). The first run was promising. All offspring are stay in veg until flipped. I'll see if it shows in the respective F2s and F3s.

For what it's worth...not sure if it's just luck, but the only plants that haven't reverted for me were Deep Chunk crosses. And that might've been more due to my medical issues than the plants themselves.
Very interesting hazed. I took some clones of my current run, but they started to flower as I came them in the same tent. As they weren't rooting I got a second tent and second light for them, a mars hydro. They've absolutely been fried from it, even at maximum distance from light.

Definitely harder to take flowering clones than I thought!

Very interesting hazed. I took some clones of my current run, but they started to flower as I came them in the same tent. As they weren't rooting I got a second tent and second light for them, a mars hydro. They've absolutely been fried from it, even at maximum distance from light.

Definitely harder to take flowering clones than I thought!
Ime they rootbfaster than regular clones . And they are easier to reveg from clones ime.

Incredible and a pity that ruderalis(autos) are not capable to revege as photos.
That's why I still love regular over everything else.

Yes you can do, but count at least 4 weeks under 13+ to see it regrow ( depending where you are from now a windowsill will do the trick)

Anyone reveg successfully?

Found a killer SSH, one of a kind I'd say, super strong longest lasting high, taste, smell, look ... got it all.

4 hours lifted at a clip easily ... the problem is, got no clone so I want to reveg.

I know the drill.

After harvest, leave a few bottom branches and bud, flush medium, add some veg nutes, and throw under veg (mainly blue) lights. 20 on 4 off.

I'm curious if any of you have reveged successfully (or know those who did), and how you did it and/or what to expect.

Thanks in advance.
Yes I do, see you have alot of good advice. If your plant is a keeper once she's starts growing again take some cuts and keep a mother, you won't regret it.

And would you put a flowering clone straight into veg? Or wait for the roots to take then flip back to veg?
Sorry for butting in but clones taken off flowering plants can go straight to veg before they are rooted.
18 or more hours of light per day.
I like to give mine a little bedtime.
That way as soon as they root they send out new vegetative growth.

Back