white male pollen?

Rastamouse22

Just thought i would ask if any1 has come across white pollen before?
Its not from a mr nice strain/s its from a cross i did last year of bigbud#1 and super silver sour diesel haze..
Just wondering if its a problem to use it or if it will produce seeds one the female?

Peace

unique pollen !?

hallo Rasta'mouse"

Reading this has got me very interested in hearing and seeing any further results via you using this white pollen you got off of an actual Male plant off a cross you made yourself I take it yes,? - its not from hermie pollen etc,?

Since ive been growing out shit as a teen up to now I don't recall ever seeing white pollen, ive come across light yellow or creamy coloured pollen off a outdoor pure variety we used to grow in new Zealand in the 1980's and early 90's,

Could it be white because off immaturity with picking off the fower bananas containing the pollen well before they'ed have opened up themselves perhaps,?:confused:

Ive searched and googled this and have come up empty handed as you probably did the same before coming here, maybe if some of the old boys from the 70's and 80's see this they might have an answer for ya, we all used to grow plots in the hundreds and thousands back then is why they might have come across this with bigger selections etc,

With regards to using it on a female your keen to breed with yes mate id go ahead as normal and make the seed for sure, you might have something special there who knows,? - or maybe have something crappy or infertile,? I think the only way youll find out is to trial and test my friend.

ps: can you let me no how ya get on if you decide upon using the pollen in question please, good man'''

Bud's speed with that"
bam'.. .

hallo Rasta'mouse"

Reading this has got me very interested in hearing and seeing any further results via you using this white pollen you got off of an actual Male plant off a cross you made yourself I take it yes,? - its not from hermie pollen etc,?

Since ive been growing out shit as a teen up to now I don't recall ever seeing white pollen, ive come across light yellow or creamy coloured pollen off a outdoor pure variety we used to grow in new Zealand in the 1980's and early 90's,

Could it be white because off immaturity with picking off the fower bananas containing the pollen well before they'ed have opened up themselves perhaps,?:confused:

Ive searched and googled this and have come up empty handed as you probably did the same before coming here, maybe if some of the old boys from the 70's and 80's see this they might have an answer for ya, we all used to grow plots in the hundreds and thousands back then is why they might have come across this with bigger selections etc,

With regards to using it on a female your keen to breed with yes mate id go ahead as normal and make the seed for sure, you might have something special there who knows,? - or maybe have something crappy or infertile,? I think the only way youll find out is to trial and test my friend.

ps: can you let me no how ya get on if you decide upon using the pollen in question please, good man'''

Bud's speed with that"
bam'.. .

hiya bambi, yes mate made the cross last year using a bigbud#1 female crossed to a sssdh male.. not hermie pollen either with the sssdh male and this male now has grown balls from the start.
my 'pollen extraction' method is to cut the top stem of the plant and poked through a black bin bag into a cup of water and i wait for the pollen to drop as it should..
spent days googleing and come up empty :( lol thought would post it here incase shanti or nev or another breeder/grower that has experience the same white pollen.. the male is still alive in soil and in water cup.. the soil one is in 12/12 again to see if its a one off bit of white pollen or it could be the cut dying off.. not sure really.. as for crossing.. of course ;) thought why not :) as you say could be something special or a dud.. will find out soon pal..

of course i will keep you informed pal :) no worries
thanks for popping in
peace

hiya bambi ive uploaded a pic to an album cant post it here as im on my phone..
picture should be ok for viewing as set to public

plant hepititis ?

Yes rata/mouse that pollen is white alright going by the picture"

Was thinking about human male pollen, or rather sperm and it turns yellow with liver disease like hepatitis, perhaps its the reverse for pot, yellow pollen with a plant that's somehow contracted hepatitis and turned white, Lol yeah"

Sweet looking sea of sharks grow Wicked/1 left behind,, I tell ya that plant is about to make a big come back very soon, history always repeats in similar fashions anyhow, we shall see...

bam"

Yes rata/mouse that pollen is white alright going by the picture"

Was thinking about human male pollen, or rather sperm and it turns yellow with liver disease like hepatitis, perhaps its the reverse for pot, yellow pollen with a plant that's somehow contracted hepatitis and turned white, Lol yeah"

Sweet looking sea of sharks grow Wicked/1 left behind,, I tell ya that plant is about to make a big come back very soon, history always repeats in similar fashions anyhow, we shall see...

bam"

lol i can see your thinking there pal.. have wondered if it would be a deisese or something along those lines im not sure tbh.. starting to think it could be the flowers dieing as its cut straight into water.. hopefully its just one of them odd things and wont effect anything ina bad way.. can hope anyways lol

thanks pal thats just one shark ;) ive gotta say this looks to be my best grow yet been at it for around 3-4 years but always been a small spaced grow 125wcfl-70whps.. this time round its just the one plant under a 150w hps should hopefully be a goodun.
i agree mate when i 1st started growing i was on the cheese hype now dont get me wrong i like cheese but as a wise friend once said to me.. theres more than just cheese out there.. the same friend that sent me 2 shark shock 2 black widows 2 medman 1 dreamtime..
gotta say the widow is my fave atm i ended up with a heavily frosted 8-10 week and a not so frosty 12-14 week but she yield more than the others she shared a room with...

wow im just talking n talking... must be the 'silver haze' i picked up earlier... still not convinced it is.. but stones nicely :)

peace

thought would throw a lil update up..

noticed these today just after doing abit of LST and watered

rastamouse22-albums-my-1st-creation-big-silver-diesel-picture10222-20130516-153253.jpg

rastamouse22-albums-my-1st-creation-big-silver-diesel-picture10220-20130516-153239.jpg

it think its worked any way lol

peace

Back