which pheno is a 6 week finisher with CS?

Indi

Can riping time help determine pheno type?
I have one pheno that is riping up at 6 weeks.
What pheno could it be?
Ive never had a 6 week finisher but this is very close,maybe a 7 weeker,while other phenos usually take 9-10.

look for a Pakistan strain but 6weeks is very short not long enought for a good weed :)

tchuss

I did find a six week pheno in my run of CS. It was more abundantly branched and the buds were of a smaller diameter than the other phenos. Overall grown as a large plant it yields well but requires support as the buds overwhelm the branches and the plant collapses upon itself. She stinks like sickly sweet skunk, has good potency and purple bracts throughout the buds. I hope that is some help to you.

Last edited:
She has large thick dark green leaves and very solid big nugs.
Nice big branches also.
She looks great but theres another one with peppery aroma and colas are made up more from smaller calyxes that looks like it has morer sativa in it.Also its much taller with thinner leaves.
I wasnt sure if a certain phenotype would account for such a quick finisher.Its looking like a 7 weeker but it should have started being flushed at 6 weeks.
Time will tell and hopefgully its effects will support it frosty appearance.

I just finished up trimming up all 9 phenotypes and they all finished in 8 weeks except the 6 weeker.
I wasnt for sure what was happening because they all finished in 8 weeks but Im assuming its the new lamp system is just so much better and efficient.
After curing the colas got much harder.

Last edited:
Lol, you've clearly never grown a decent 6 weeker!

look for a Pakistan strain but 6weeks is very short not long enought for a good weed :)
tchuss

You are wrong so very very wrong. Have the 6 week pheno myself, its stunning in every aspect. No Donkey dicks but dense as fuck and superb smell flavour and all round bag appeal. Am pulling 4.5oz each off 4 plants under 315w cmh! You shouldnt comment at all when you dont know what you're talking about. Dont shoot the messenger....

You are wrong so very very wrong. Have the 6 week pheno myself, its stunning in every aspect. No Donkey dicks but dense as fuck and superb smell flavour and all round bag appeal. Am pulling 4.5oz each off 4 plants under 315w cmh! You shouldnt comment at all when you dont know what you're talking about. Dont shoot the messenger....

Kind of dickish for a first post bro....

Stay Hazed, please.
Jake

Yeah, true a 6 week plant could be just as good as a 10 week plant all depends on the plant.

Hi all , mr nicer: be cool Man. I grew And found few fast pheno : 42 / 45 days ,There is also a nl cut in m'y aéra thats people call 35 jours(35days). Fast pheno weed CAN not reach the same amount of thc and terp than a 70 days or more pheno.most of the Time fast flowering pheno are growing really slowly during veg. for a very practical pheno is not the faster but the one who have the best : Gram / year ratio, most of the time those are 9/10 weeks pheno for me.

Back