Which is better strain Mango Haze or SSH

sonomajohn

Having hard time decideing between the Mango Haze and the SSH. Can anyone that has had experience with the two ladys please cough up an answer!!
Which one would you take to the party??
Thanks, SonomaJohn

While I have no experience with SSH, Ive flowered 11 MangoHaze ladies, and the majority have an upbeat energetic head high. Pretty clear, and great for social settings. A few ladies had a stoney lethargic type high, but this type of high was uncommon.

Thanks Johnny...

I want to make a new Blue Dream because I have always enjoyed the ride of Blueberry and Haze. I am gonna use the SSH I believe, I was just briefly thinking about substituting the MH but maybe not. I am thinking of changing out the Blueberry for the Blue Moonshine which I believe is a tad stronger on the bottom end. Before starting the show I am going to hit the Moonshine with a Ghost OG to perk it up and add some frost. The final product is hopefully the powerful ride with the feel good vibes from the Moonshine but in a more and stronger sled....Thanks for the info Johnny....

There's a new BlueDream out already
.. well not "out", but there a cut that goes around. It's called "Blue's Dream"

Jack Herer/70's Blueberry mom x MNS Nev Haze/Sensi NL5 haze dad

I want to make a new Blue Dream because I have always enjoyed the ride of Blueberry and Haze. I am gonna use the SSH I believe, I was just briefly thinking about substituting the MH but maybe not. I am thinking of changing out the Blueberry for the Blue Moonshine which I believe is a tad stronger on the bottom end. Before starting the show I am going to hit the Moonshine with a Ghost OG to perk it up and add some frost. The final product is hopefully the powerful ride with the feel good vibes from the Moonshine but in a more and stronger sled....Thanks for the info Johnny....

Tried Blue Chem ?:cool:
Or MNS Early Haze ?
Great Stuff
JKP

Attachments

• DSCF0056.JPG
    DSCF0056.JPG
    639.6 KB · Views: 78

Sounds wonderful man. Let me know if ya need testers. :D

In my limited experience, both are mostly in the head, but SSH has more body stone. My SSH have also had cloudier highs than the Mangos.

mh vs ssh

Having hard time decideing between the Mango Haze and the SSH. Can anyone that has had experience with the two ladys please cough up an answer!!
Which one would you take to the party?
Thanks, SonomaJohn
i prefer the mango haze....but im a sativa junkie...ive grown some dandy durbans,widows,nl5,sk1,but my all time favorite is mns mango haze......lotta energy,good interactive strain, i go to flea markets and have a blast...also spurrs my creativity....but only you speak for your palete...you cant go wrong as there are plenty people that would side with 1 or the other...both are bursting with the best work from the best people.....good luck but you wont need it!!!!!!!:D

Last edited:
I have 2 MH in flower...about 6 weeks. I am working from a tent so limited on the #s of plants in search of mother. I grew out super lemon haze and Kali mist, and the MH out stretched them all. They went from 10 inches to about 5 feet:eek:

One has big buds but doesn't look as frosty as the other with smaller buds. I don't think either one will be the keeper. Can't wait to try it cured :D

Great genetics from MNS....they are very vigorous.

I wish you well in the MH grow.

I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure that silver haze from the bay area in Calli that's in blue dream is just a cut from ssh that's been around for years that's what I heard anyway.

but blue mango haze has a mouth watering ring too me anyway.

Back