Which branches are the bigger yielders with CS?

Indi

I have 8 CS females ready for 12/12.
All from seed so I have no idea which one will be the keeper until week 6-7 of 12/12.

I don't know whether to top down to 3rd node up or trim away lower branches except for the top three nodes.
Since CS is known for a big main and secondary should I trim the lowers or top down to 3rd node up?

I have 8 CS females ready for 12/12.
All from seed so I have no idea which one will be the keeper until week 6-7 of 12/12.

I don't know whether to top down to 3rd node up or trim away lower branches except for the top three nodes.
Since CS is known for a big main and secondary should I trim the lowers or top down to 3rd node up?

Keep the plants from seeds as mothers. You can top these, cut the lowest branches and keep 2 pairs of branches for a total of 4.

Flower clones. Once they have roots grow them for 3 days and then start flowering, keeping your lamp high for the first 2 weeks. Put them in 11 liter pots and they'll grow into 80cm plants. Don't top them.

Thanks for the help.
I don't have room to keep mothers so I'll take extra cuttings of each and after keeper shows,make a mother.
It'll add an extra 3-4 weeks to get cuttings to bloom but the end results should be worth it.

Back