When Will New Ssh Beans Hit Gypsys Sites Seedbay...seed Boutique

da ghost

WHEN WILL NEW SSH BEANS HIT GYPSYS SITES SEEDBAY...SEED BOUTIQUE

I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH DOC ......BUT i been reading bad germ rates and gypsy has been out for a while .........they say they ordered some ......when will fresh plucked beans and no oldies packs hit gypsy site...........nothin better then a fresh made batch ..............LOL great germ rates or am i subjected to buy maybee still good packs of oldies at dr chronics.........

WHEN WILL NEW SSH BEANS HIT GYPSYS SITES SEEDBAY...SEED BOUTIQUE

I GOT NO PROBLEM WITH DOC ......BUT i been reading bad germ rates and gypsy has been out for a while .........they say they ordered some ......when will fresh plucked beans and no oldies packs hit gypsy site...........nothin better then a fresh made batch ..............LOL great germ rates or am i subjected to buy maybee still good packs of oldies at dr chronics.........

Terrible germ rates with my last order of SSH from Dr Chronic. So far only one out of 10 (and it's deformed)

yeah i been seeing them bad germ reports on docs >LOL but i still was gonna buy um ......But i see that gypsys due a order ......meaning i hope freshly plucked ones and that what i want ...........some fresh off the tree shit FOR 2 X150 a pack or so..................bonus of when banks run out =usually fresh made beans come in when re listed...................SEND GYPSY BEANS lol..........I DONT WANT GREEN HOUSE FAKES lol

Back