whats your biggest yield with CM

bluntmassa

I'm just trying to see what the biggest yield yall got from critical mass and how you did it wether it was SOG, SCROG, or FIM and if you had co2 or not.

I was also wondering how much does co2 actually help for yield ?

Hi there,CM was a commercial type clone with flavour round here,fella i knew got 3k from 4 x 1000's,so thats about .75gpw,i'm sure there is folks with 1gpw cuts but as i say this one tasted pretty good too,not overly potent but decent for sure.

my packet of CM (currently growing) shows a fair variety of skunky indicas. Some yield way more than others. First job is to choose the best one. My best plant also stinks to high heaven of lemony skunk. Really strong smell.

How you grow depends on you set-up. In tents it will be SOG or SCROG all the way. CO2 always helps with yield. Using the best quality lights also helps.

You should be able to get 1 GPW easy.

In my opinion, in general, if used correctly, CO2 increases all phases and characteristics of plant growth by roughly 30%.

hello fellows, is someone know what the yield of critical mass from seeds ?
thanks

bat

Last edited:
no, from highly selected clone. we dont do yield based on square meter in canada, but 2 lbs per light is the norm;)

i assume you talk about 2lbs per 1000 watts lamp...

well thank you but i was asking about yield from seeds...

damn big bag, i asked an information and this is how you help ? :(

do you realize not everybody is able to have a mother room ? or maybe a grower wish to grow a variety without keeping clones....

so we all know the yield from a selected CM clone, its all over the internet

the help i was asking is the yield from seeds and from experience, not "i have heard you can yield..."

any help will be welcome and im always here to help too as much as i can

sincerely

bat

Last edited:
the BigBud/ CM family, has the potential for very high yields... surpassing most strains. with any luck, your grow from seed will produce a maximum yield, when compared with many modern cultivars. how much will depend on growers skill and grow room perameters. over a gram per watt, is more than achievable :p

this is the kind of information i like fellow bigbag :) i really hope the 1g per watt is possible from seeds :rolleyes:
sincerely

bat

CM yield

Hi Bat, i'm working with CM at the moment, there is a big hype in the Iberian Peninsula around this strain. Before trying a femenized version form a freebee I finaly had the chance to work with the original genetics (big thanks to Shanti and his Crew). I plan to work with this strain for a wile in order to know it well.

My first impression is that there is considerable variety of phenos, from the 16 females I've seen.

So my answer is if your are growing from seeds you must account that not all of them will produce the same. In my case I did a mistake and couldn't keep the seedlings for mothers (had to move for plan B and made clones form all) so I flowered my seedling with about 2+months veg. They were completely nut burn and in very bad health. Any way consering 6 plants squeezed in 1sqm I got 400g+ dried and manicured.

Conclusion- if in very bad conditions (nut burn untrained plants and small number of plants under 1x600hps) they still produce 400+g it obviously is an yielder.

Now I have a friend that have 16 clones (not selected also from diferent phenos) under 1x600hps and I'm sure he will get between 30 and 35g per plat for sure.

I've also noticed that the bigest yielders don't ripen so fast as other phenos but in my opinion they are the most amazing ones, loads of fresh pistis in compact buds and they are in day 57 of flower. My friend wants to let them at least one more week but I'm shure if not harvested now they will rot.

Hope it helps.

hi Diaz :) great post man, its good information, specially your experience with stressed plants from seeds yielding 400g in a square meter.
i have 200 seedlings growing at this time, i will flower them when they will be sexed and thats why i was asking about the yield from seeds.
thanks a lot man
sincerely

bat

Last edited:
critical mass yield

i saw a guy get 2 and half lbs off one c mass! supercropped and 1000w on mover...he gets more nugg off fewer larger plants,30 day veg ...the supercropping evens and lowers canopy...uses promix in huge 30ish gallon pots...they get the room underground to really go go go...these mr nice strains get huge if given room to express their genetic potential, i always supercrop now..the extra veg is worth it,i get home run yields on small yielders using low stress training and supercropping,and i learned not to stop learning as well...you can learn from anyone....cheers from,sa

Last edited:
Back