What's with the current auctions?? New strains?

TGTDE

2022 COE Winner
Hey guys, just wondering what's going on with some of the current auctions.

"Mango Hazed" - not Mango Haze
"Medicine Ma" - not Medicine Man
"Spiced" - not Spice
"The Stoned" - not The Stones

Are these perhaps special packs?? Secret in-bread packs?? Maybe just a new employee that doesn't know the proper names of the strains or how to type lol??

Answers please before I buy more seeds I shouldn't be buying out of pure intrigue!

Hey guys, just wondering what's going on with some of the current auctions.

"Mango Hazed" - not Mango Haze
"Medicine Ma" - not Medicine Man
"Spiced" - not Spice
"The Stoned" - not The Stones

Are these perhaps special packs?? Secret in-bread packs?? Maybe just a new employee that doesn't know the proper names of the strains or how to type lol??

Answers please before I buy more seeds I shouldn't be buying out of pure intrigue!
No idea of why however when clicking on the description they are the same as the original name no new mix

I get it brah! There's nothing worse than anticipating one's seed order. It's the ultimate gratification for some to recieve something clandestinely (hey, stop looking at me!). The plus is after you add soil and water to your purchase lol. I know @kushumpeng voiced his concerns earlier on the Latest Auction Offering thread and recently recieved notification as to his order status. What did you order BTW?

🤙Mu

Screenshot_20210419-135258_Chrome.jpg Mango Hazed sold for 115? Must be only way to correct and remove from auction. Could have remained that way imo. Sounds cooler 😎👌.

I get it brah! There's nothing worse than anticipating one's seed order. It's the ultimate gratification for some to recieve something clandestinely (hey, stop looking at me!). The plus is after you add soil and water to your purchase lol. I know @kushumpeng voiced his concerns earlier on the Latest Auction Offering thread and recently recieved notification as to his order status. What did you order BTW?

🤙Mu

Master kush SK.

I ain't worried I know something will happen. Got plenty of beans to pump through in the meantime.

Agree with @Hootigh!

How about buyin' for the fun of it lol?

🤙Mu

Brother I had way too much fun after discovering this site and the auctions... I’ve got 350 euros in the mail for my first order and I have another 400 euros worth of auctions I will be paying for via western union this week! My freezer is gonna be full soon 😳😳😳. I can’t afford much more fun lol!

Report •••

We all doing the AAA. Starts once you’ve got a lifetimes supply and keep bidding on more.. Step 8 sucks.. going around to friends houses and apologising for gifting them your fem and auto seeds. They thought you were doing them a favour. They never knew the nevs and mangos x beans were being held with a tight fist.

We all doing the AAA. Starts once you’ve got a lifetimes supply and keep bidding on more.. Step 8 sucks.. going around to friends houses and apologising for gifting them your fem and auto seeds. They thought you were doing them a favour. They never knew the nevs and mangos x beans were being held with a tight fist.

Lmfao after realizing I had well over 300 seeds on the way I literally just gave away some fems to my friends for their outdoor grows 2 weeks ago 🤣

Back