Whats the different between Mr Nice & Greenhouse?

orangebud

Hello all i am thinking about buying some super silver haze but im a bit confused, Mr Nice & Greenhouse Seeds are selling the same plant "Super Silver Haze" so who has the original and which company won the high times cup in 1997, 1998, and 1999 from what i can see you can only get feminized seeds from greenhouse im not really a fan of this so all ready im thinking of going for Mr Nice

good luck

orangebud :)

Well go with Mr nice not because were posting in the Mr nice site but its just were you will get the f1 line and were you will find the breeder of it.

Basic short version arjan is the marketing king ghs was started by 4 people i believe and shanti was one of the 4 and the in house breeder for ghs the ssh and Neville haze offered at ghs was made by Neville and only Neville had the parents and did the seed production away from ghs so arjan never had or saw the parent line used then wen shanti sold his % of ghs and Mr nice co was started he as in shanti was then the person producing the ssh and nh and the rest you see offered today.

They as in ghs offer at best a f1 fem seed line made from a f1 selected ssh you or i or any person wanting to could produce so you want the real f1 reg seeds go with Mr nice co version.

Hi

Hi,

I can't believe you asked this. Hahaha...Just kidding friend. I will try to do the best I can in a short little words I speak to you.

Shantibaba a driving force behind MNS that is here. He used to work for the Greenhouse as a breeder. I am unsure of my exact years, but I don't believe it was much longer after the triple crown he left. He had a disagreement with the owner. As far as I know he didn't leave the breeding stock with Arjan of GH. Now Arjan says, or claims he still has the same stock. You could buy some GH seeds, and MNS seeds, and you'll find out what Shanti says. Quote from Shanti..."The Proof is in the seed." I have never dealt with Arjan to be fair. Yet I feel the proof is not just in the seed. The customer service received from Shanti in my case goes back many years before this site existed, and to say the least I am happy.

Now saying that. There are people who have enjoyed GH seeds, and there are many that feel good vibes from MNS also. So in the end. It is up to you to research, and check into the histories, and complaints to each company. As well as the good to both if it exists.

Myself I am quite impartial to MNS, and won't lie about that. I feel MNS has anything I need, and I don't wan't no feminized seed. I have tried in the past, and results were ok, but I chose only that one time as it was gifted to me. Do some simple research into the GH, and MNS. You can take my word for it. I believe you'll be back here to buy your SSH seeds. Good luck with what you choose...Ns

Hi,

I can't believe you asked this. Hahaha...Just kidding friend. I will try to do the best I can in a short little words I speak to you.

Shantibaba a driving force behind MNS that is here. He used to work for the Greenhouse as a breeder. I am unsure of my exact years, but I don't believe it was much longer after the triple crown he left. He had a disagreement with the owner. As far as I know he didn't leave the breeding stock with Arjan of GH. Now Arjan says, or claims he still has the same stock. You could buy some GH seeds, and MNS seeds, and you'll find out what Shanti says. Quote from Shanti..."The Proof is in the seed." I have never dealt with Arjan to be fair. Yet I feel the proof is not just in the seed. The customer service received from Shanti in my case goes back many years before this site existed, and to say the least I am happy.

Now saying that. There are people who have enjoyed GH seeds, and there are many that feel good vibes from MNS also. So in the end. It is up to you to research, and check into the histories, and complaints to each company. As well as the good to both if it exists.

Myself I am quite impartial to MNS, and won't lie about that. I feel MNS has anything I need, and I don't wan't no feminized seed. I have tried in the past, and results were ok, but I chose only that one time as it was gifted to me. Do some simple research into the GH, and MNS. You can take my word for it. I believe you'll be back here to buy your SSH seeds. Good luck with what you choose...Ns

hi noshow shanti did not work for ghs he was one of the founders and part owners of ghs and the ghs breeders that is why wen shanti sold up and left to form Mr nice co ghs lines dried up and there quality went to well shit.

Its about getting what you pay for it has nothing to do with whos team you support be it Mr nice or ghs ghs never made f1 ssh or nh so how can they say they have the parent plants wen they don't Neville produced it and the fact ghs still lay claim to it is a complete lie bull shit in short so people can get seed were ever they like but if the facts are there for each to read im thinking few will go spend there money at ghs.

Read my post above that is a short version of it.

if you wont original stock

I think shanti said best when explained about female seeds only take 2to3 month's to create and they are cheaper easier to make but cost more tell's you who's more about making $ money and less about good seed's if you wont as I have found the original seed stock like the real W Black Widow you are at the right place I have looked and tried many others white widow and they all have lead me here.So save you money and learn from my mistakes and start here.Hope this helps. T 2js

Corrected

Hi Orange,

Hempy I stand corrected. One thing I've always had is a good memory. Which has gone to shit since taking these meds I'm on. While it is no excuse for ignorance. It is all I can think of that has done this to me. Hempy is correct. Eventhough I am biased. I still say. Do your research. So you can learn for yourself. Then when you decide you want the real deal. Contact shanti via pm, and ask for the list. You'll spend hours just looking at it...Ns

MNS Breed With Love -GHS Breed For Profit

It Was Shantibabas Super Silver Haze That Won Three Years In A Trot ;)
Shanti Took All His Great Creations When He Left Greenhouse And , With Howard Marks As Partner Formed Mr Nice Seeds
Most Of The Award Winning Strains Were Created By Shanti And Another Member Here Also Contributed.
The Biggest Difference Between MNS And GHS Is Mr Nice Seeds Will Not Let You Down.
If You Are Into Class A Pedigree Old School Strains , This Is The Place To Check Out;)
PLease Excuse This Redeye Articles Age (2001) Introducing Mr Nice Seeds
Each Year It's Just Got Better And Better
It's Kind Of Like That Led Zeppelin Tune " The Song Remains The Same"
JKP:)

Attachments

• Introducing mr Nice Seeds.jpg
    Introducing mr Nice Seeds.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 103
  • The Real MCoy- Original White Widow- BW.jpg
    The Real MCoy- Original White Widow- BW.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Mr Nice Super Silver Haze-nov20.jpg
    Mr Nice Super Silver Haze-nov20.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 112
whats the difference between Mr Nice and Greenhouse?

no difference, apart from morals, ethics and working practice. :D

the difference is a breeder that can breed. great customer service and a forum that wont delete your posts if they don't like them. that's what you get from mns.;)now lets see greenhouse a man that cant breed for shit who employs people to make him fem seeds from other peoples work. tries destroying any land race plant his hands come in contact with. to f**k future people getting there hands on it so not really good at preservation i think lol. a forum that get edited more then genuinely posted in to make his s1 seeds his monkey boy breed from someones work look better than the original. it's also owned by a complete liar that claims to of breed everything since the 90's that was worth breeding. ho and did i forget he also has a head so big he thinks he's a king and even made little statues of him self with a huge head in proportion to how his should look with a crown. he thinks it will be the next big thing bigger than action man and barbie together. other than these few small thing greenhouse are great:D

Hi All!
Hey Brock I'm sure you can go on and on!:)
Hey orangebud!

Did you ask this question to GHS.co!
I like to ear what Arjan have to say!
Maybe he will respond something like (ho I like the Red and the blue seeds) Hahhaha :D:D:D
Colored seeds!! Give the money to the poor! Colored seeds! Come on Arjan Log in! it will be fun! Colored seeds was your best move I hear you say! :D:D:D

No body give the green house Investigative report link!
Mr Nice the mane say everything the nicest genetics you can find!

The Green House Seed Co.:Investigative Report

I'm happy to know who is my dad!

There Is a example of what Mr Nice do with a GreenHouse!
Preparation of planting in greenhouse for MNS

MT

Last edited:
This thread is very one sided and its a bit like "here's the bait"

You know... I am all for Shanti's and Mr.Nice's stuff but I question whether the people who bash Greenhouse stuff have ever grown out his gear or experienced the company's customer service before making a judgement and spreading more hate.

The internet is a crazy thing. Its like a virus. We feed it and people eat what we feed it with their mind. They believe most the stuff they read etc. Its horrible.

I know everyone might not agree with Arjans Morals and how he went and goes about his dealings but at the end of the day we need to KNOW exactly what we are talking about before we post it rather then just going on from everyones ramblings and moaning from other forums.

I for one have dealt with them directly and they were honest, reliable and more then happy to deal with my problem promptly.

There is no need to go round in life flaming and bashing other company's on forums as thats what gives places a bad reputation. Last thing we want is this place to become a place where every other seed company gets a shafting. No one wants to come to hear about moaning and flaming. They want to come to see great work from a great team and individuals alike.

Positivity breeds Positivity... You know the rest!!

Last edited:

You know... I am all for Shanti's and Mr.Nice's stuff but I question whether the people who bash Greenhouse stuff have ever grown out his gear or experienced the company's customer service before making a judgement and spreading more hate.

The internet is a crazy thing. Its like a virus. We feed it and people eat what we feed it with their mind. They believe most the stuff they read etc. Its horrible.

I know everyone might not agree with Arjans Morals and how he went and goes about his dealings but at the end of the day we need to KNOW exactly what we are talking about before we post it rather then just going on from everyones ramblings and moaning from other forums.

I for one have dealt with them directly and they were honest, reliable and more then happy to deal with my problem promptly.

There is no need to go round in life flaming and bashing other company's on forums as thats what gives places a bad reputation. Last thing we want is this place to become a place where every other seed company gets a shafting. No one wants to come to hear about moaning and flaming. They want to come to see great work from a great team and individuals alike.

i have tried white shark, ams. Himalayan gold, train wreck, el nino, big bang, white rhino all by greenhouse since shanti left. so i have every right to judge them as a customer on the following strains most were rubbish but i will say i liked there Himalayan gold outdoor but it had its problems still. i would like shanti to re release his Himalayan gold to do a comparison with. one thing i will say is greenhouses aren't the worst seed bank just far from the best. i will say i have heard some good thing from a few of there newer strains but a lot more bad as well. they have gems just you have to go through a lot of rubbish to find it. theres a few pic of plants in my album of some greenhouse plant's.;)

Hi Doobz!

Breeder that work hard too make Genetics!
I'm trying to find the link with colored seeds and quality! is it the blue or the red the best!

First I'm not a company and if some one lies in my face like Arjan is lying about the lineage of his strain!
and tell people he's the only one how have the original SSH...

What reason do we need to say what is true!
I will not miss a chance! to save people money and time!

I hope this will be appreciate! the only motivation I have is to help!
If some one like to see the other side of the story I guess GHS.co forum there will be a other tune!
I like to ear it but I'm strictly only on MNS!

Go a head and post a thread on GHS.co with the same title!
Whats the different between Mr Nice & Greenhouse?

By the way I got the Church freeB From all the plant I have it the one how stretch the most!
I was thinking to trow her in the trash but I will flower her and trow some pictures on MNS for the world to see!

also for the internet it not because you have it! that you know it!
I will say less then 1% of the people how have the internet know how to use it!

MT

Hi orangebud!

Sometime we get too much passionate about cannabis!

So first let me tell you welcome to Mr Nice seeds bank forum!

Don't let your self be intimidate! we will not bite you!

I like to hear from you what you think about the subject now!
Let go give of your feedback!
I wait for your second post!

love you all!!

MT

Hi again every one, first of all thanks for every one replying i had funny feeling that most people here would be inclined to go with Mr Nice, so i have taken your advice and have done some research on the companies, i had no idea there was so much history betewn these to seed banks.. so what have i learned well i think im going to go with Mr Nice, but i have also just opened an account on the strain hunters forum account and posted the exact same question so i wait and see what hapens over there.

Once again thanks for every on replying been reading a lot of posts today in the super silver haze form and there is some very talented grows on this forum so anyways stay high :)

You only need to watch one of there strain videos to work out arjan don't have a clue when it comes to growing Franco is the grower.

I was bored one night so was on youtube and looking for Hawaiian sat or sat movies Jamaica so on and saw there Malawi video so thort see what these guys are up to any way long story short in there collection of seed from farmers arjan turns to and says we will send them fem Malawi seed i mean wtf these people are growing cannabis these guys and many others are in search of and they want to return the favor by giving them fem seed if there was a prize for being a moron he would be winning it and crowed king of stupidity.

Ill just stick to the first paragraph of your post..
First off it's not "His Stuff" as in Arjan and GHS...
GHS uses the same names as Mr NICE,That IS the ONLY thing that is the same...
GHS Does NOT have the Breeding Parents to Make any of the original Famous strains..Just That Simple,I cannot understand why anyone cannot get around this in their head.
Arjan uses Shantibaba's and Nevil's Famous Strain Names on his plants,
BUT he Cannot Produce the Original Plants.
That is deception at best,and to me it is just a LIE.
I positively believe that Mr NICE seeds have the Best varieties anywhere available to the public.
How's that for being Positive ?

scorpion

Ill just stick to the first paragraph of your post..
First off it's not "His Stuff" as in Arjan and GHS...
GHS uses the same names as Mr NICE,That IS the ONLY thing that is the same...
GHS Does NOT have the Breeding Parents to Make any of the original Famous strains..Just That Simple,I cannot understand why anyone cannot get around this in their head.
Arjan uses Shantibaba's and Nevil's Famous Strain Names on his plants,
BUT he Cannot Produce the Original Plants.
That is deception at best,and to me it is just a LIE.
I positively believe that Mr NICE seeds have the Best varieties anywhere available to the public.
How's that for being Positive ?

scorpion

Well said ..

Back