Whats the different between Mr Nice & Greenhouse?

There is no need to go round in life flaming and bashing other company's on forums as thats what gives places a bad reputation. Last thing we want is this place to become a place where every other seed company gets a shafting. No one wants to come to hear about moaning and flaming. They want to come to see great work from a great team and individuals alike.

That is why every time shanti went away to places he had no way of communicating arjan would start posting under different handles posting complete lies as has Franco and has jack from calling shanti a thief to saying he never had a part in GHS and was only a worker nothing pisses me off more than bull shit and people lieing and putting others down to better them selfs its what we call a dog act.

Arjan is a person i would never ever deal and i lost all respect for Franco to after i saw him take the low road were he had a chance to steer GHS into a fresh direction what have they done since shanti sold up ?.

They have made fem seed and added these hyped up elite lines to there strain list please.

Franco is arjans Muppet and if people want to hear this or not tuff they use f1 seed from Mr nice you or any one can get that is fact and people know this to be fact not fiction.

I have never seen shanti rubbish arjan or GHS what i have seen shanti do is publicly defend him self and offer to publicly post papers showing the 4 who started GHS of wich he was one and counter all the lies from arjan well arjan slid back under his rock funny that.

Ask them to name what the widow male is called they cant do it so theres 3 lines they cant produce the widow/elnino/medman then we have ssh / and NH neville did the seed production away from GHS there is 5 lines so if there not being honest about these 5 lines alone how many more porkys they feeding people yes LOTS.

I got no time for ass holes.

now lets see greenhouse a man that cant breed for shit who employs people to make him fem seeds from other peoples work. tries destroying any land race plant his hands come in contact with. to f**k future people getting there hands on it

Couldn't have said it better myself Arjans a joke he ain't the king of cannibis not my a long shoot more like the queen of the ripoff but enough time wasted on that BUG. I admire MNS for there customer interaction and the quality they put into all there strians i'd recommend MNS first to anyone they got somethin to fit most peoples needs plus all the limited edition crosses they release threw this site are a real treat

anyway id stay as far away from greenhouse as I could unless u like payin threw the nose for fem. knock-offs:confused:

Master Trooper -" I'm trying to find the link with colored seeds and quality! is it the blue or the red the best! "

What a ridiculous question Master Trooper. EVERYONE knows Arjans' seeds are like a Ferrari. The red ones germinate MUCH faster. :)

Aren't Shantis prices per seed less than Arjans also?

Buy F2's for more money from a bobblehead or buy the original genetics direct from the breeder who created the strains at a discount?

Seems like a simple decision.

KB 8)_~

G`day Kyle
Funny coincidence I was watching Smegol this mornin and they actualy have 2 shades of red one matt and one metalic ,so I`d reckon the metalic is best eh ?
GHS investigative report ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFACzSMQ2CQ
Had a chuckle when Arjan comes on and says " I have to keep an eye on Franco .You see he smokes to much and the colours all get mixed ".
All that glitters is not gold !
Thanks for sharin .
Elmer Bud .

heck you could name the title of this thread "Whats the difference between night and day" the companies are so far apart with different genetics, goals, breeders, etc.

Hi orangebud!
Hey Kyle I go with the red! I love Ferrari! :D:D:D

The choice is simple! Mr nice or Mr Nice???
Also one if not the only seed bank without feminized seeds!

Mr nice
The best Genetics!
(Original parents Mom and Dad that Shanti use for the SSH at GSH are only available here at Mr nice Same parent that win the cup 97 98 99)
After 99 Shanti leave GHS and take all his parents plant with him and Mr Nice Seeds bank start!

The best forum also!

I try to see what the Admin (StrainHunters) have to say but you have to be member to the forum to view the respond!
If someone can quote him I think it will be fun before they remove the thread!

Here the link to GHS strainhunters forum thread by grinderman
Whats the different between Mr Nice & Greenhouse?

The ghs forum also is poor just like the seeds!
they don't want any outsider on the forum! I will not sing in! that a big NO!

MT

There is no need to go round in life flaming and bashing other company's on forums as thats what gives places a bad reputation. Last thing we want is this place to become a place where every other seed company gets a shafting. No one wants to come to hear about moaning and flaming. They want to come to see great work from a great team and individuals alike.

That is why every time shanti went away to places he had no way of communicating arjan would start posting under different handles posting complete lies as has Franco and has jack from calling shanti a thief to saying he never had a part in GHS and was only a worker nothing pisses me off more than bull shit and people lieing and putting others down to better them selfs its what we call a dog act.

Arjan is a person i would never ever deal and i lost all respect for Franco to after i saw him take the low road were he had a chance to steer GHS into a fresh direction what have they done since shanti sold up ?.

They have made fem seed and added these hyped up elite lines to there strain list please.

Franco is arjans Muppet and if people want to hear this or not tuff they use f1 seed from Mr nice you or any one can get that is fact and people know this to be fact not fiction.

I have never seen shanti rubbish arjan or GHS what i have seen shanti do is publicly defend him self and offer to publicly post papers showing the 4 who started GHS of wich he was one and counter all the lies from arjan well arjan slid back under his rock funny that.

Ask them to name what the widow male is called they cant do it so theres 3 lines they cant produce the widow/elnino/medman then we have ssh / and NH neville did the seed production away from GHS there is 5 lines so if there not being honest about these 5 lines alone how many more porkys they feeding people yes LOTS.

I got no time for ass holes.

You seem to have missed my point completely.. :p

omg lmfao in that video on thier home page they mention there are no males growing with a bunch of females groing in india , but then Arjan says "its full of seeds"

ummmmm can you say hermie

but hey they wear lab coats while color coating the seeds so they must be good

Last edited:
omg lmfao in that video on thier home page they mention there are no males growing with a bunch of females groing in india , but then Arjan says "its full of seeds"

I recoiled when I heard that too. LOL! My GF was even like, "WTF did he just say?"

Their mission to replace traditional cultivars with their crappy fem seeds is a crime against humanity. The fact that their stuff isn't supposed to reproduce would be a good thing if they could get it right.

As far as I'm concerned, their attempt to remove male plants from the gene pool is an admonishment of guilt that their parent plants came from commercially available seed packs. How can you sell feminized SSH and NH seeds and claim them to be "the original" at the same time? How were they able to reverse Nev's SkHzA male let alone get their hands on it in the first place? These guys are jokers that prey on ignorance, plain and simple.

Last edited:
Hi All!

b0b_b1tch1n lol they make great cartoon
I guess we all read between the line!

Hey Bob, Same as you they make me freak! It a freak show cartoon!

To closed the subject I will say this:
what is going to happen when the Train hit the Ferrari!

Hey Kyle I change my mind F@ck the Ferrari I stay in the Train!

Chou!! Chou!! Stay with us inside the Mr Nice Train!
We fly so fast when we gonna hit the Ferrari the Train will not even slow down!
Actually it going to give us a extra turbo booster!

I work for free! But only for Mr Nice! For Money NO. Work for Free only need food and Bud

ghs forum 3 responds and all from StrainHunters Admin ( One thing come to my mind there is no Passion on their side)
Mr Nice forum 35 replies
Admini did not even post! But He send us some Krishna spiritual energy! The Flute

and We Win!!! Easy win stay cool every one! No panic I think there only one train like this one!
All the passionate cannabis lover are in The Mr Nice Train!

MT

nice!! bravo!bravo! talk about a lively animated thread.. better then tv!! pissingly funny shit! so we're all in agreement then, yeah? we're buying the red one? NICE!!!!

pretty easy decision

hey everyone its been around a week now since i posted this thread

I want to thank every one that posted, i had no idea about the history of this strain and these two companies, and i can tell you now i will be going for Mr Nice all the way as 1 person reply said it will be a pretty easy decision in the end and it was. I dont really have anything against greenhouse seeds its just i dont want to have feminized mommas in my grow room just good old genetics & i truly believe Mr Nice Seeds has it all so much im going to get some Master Kush x Skunk also

So thanks again everyone and i would also like to thank "dfwi" over @ strainhunters forum (i posted the same question over there) he posted a great reply to my question and i also had a good chat whit him over marijuana genetics and other stuff so this spliff is for you mate and hell after that i'll do bong for all you here

stay high

orangebud :)

Hi orangebud!

You make my days I work hard on this! :)

I will not mane any strain It will be to long!

Cheer Bro! See you around!

MT

I know this is an old thread. But I have good news, brethren.

Seems Mr. 'Steal Seeds and Feminize' has invested quite a bit of money in Congo.:)

What he doesn't realize is its CONGO. First screwing of anyone and POOF!

"Dutch cannabis King disappears in Congo". BIG GRIN

The Congo killed Franco. So not much left at GHS. 'Cept for fems and fem autos. No regular photo seeds sold there folks! Sorry. No landraces that they have collected the world over either. Only fem hybrids that you cannot make seeds from, unless you use GA to get more fem seeds. You will not get any Y male genetics from Arjan. He is hording them.

Back