What's a good book you couldn't put down?

The unvaccinated are putting a disproportionate strain on our healthcare system
Funny thing is, i actually know a lot of unvaxxed in all age groups and i know of zero who ended up in hospital. I know quite a few vaxxed who got hospitalized for it.
I had it, i'm fit and in my 50's and it was literally nothing more like a normal flu. 3 days of chills and it was gone. I prefer Rona over tooth ache any single day. Meanwhile we had our Outbreak Management Team telling people you're lucky if you survive this so called deadly virus. You know what was really funny? One of our political parties did not trust their story about our hospitals being full of unvaxxed, as the only 2 who gave public insight showed a different story. So they asked our government to have insight in all data and were denied. They were like "how dare you to doubt these numbers, trust me bro!"
Its a giant shitshow.

Wow, prime example you're giving me, Australia. Werent they literally on the hunt for some dude who tested positive but refused quarantaine and took a run for it? Made him public enemy number one, worse than Tarrant?
What part of the Dutch government DENIED them access to the data you dont understand? What part of the only 2 hospitals that DID publicize data showed most were VAXXED you dont understand? Thats not he said she said, its our government denying members of our Chamber who are there for the sole purpose of checking the actions of our government access to the data. I can hook you up with the Dutch articles if you like.

Apologies Jahnova, musashi, Highmish, Cannalicious et al. I just like to provide alternative points of view. Nothing personal going on here. I don't want to get mired down in this debate any longer. I have already made my decisions, no sense in having feelings as strong as I do either. If it goes to hell in a handbasket it will at least be an interesting spectacle.
I am interested to see how this matter will be judged with hindsight in years to come.
Just who was fearmongering and coercively manipulating and who was just trying to bring about better health outcomes.
Peace my brothers, I have nothing but admiration for your questioning natures.

Last edited:
Excerpts from the book, "The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health"

"There is nothing in the CIA’s history, in its charter, in its composition, or in its institutional culture that betrays an interest in promoting either public health or democracy. The CIA’s historical preoccupations have been power and control. The CIA has been involved in at least seventy-two attempted and successful coup d’état between 1947 and 1989, involving about a third of the world’s governments. Many of these were functioningd democracies. The CIA does not do public health. It does not do democracy. The CIA does coups d’état."

"After twenty years [since the insider anthrax attacks following September 11, 2001: see Graeme MacQueen’s, The 2001 Anthrax Deception (isbn.nu)] of modeling exercises, the CIA – working with medical technologists like Anthony Fauci and billionaire internet tycoons – had pulled off the ultimate coup d’état: some 250 years after America’s historic revolt against entrenched oligarchy and authoritarians rule, the American experiment with self-government was over. The oligarchy was restored, and these gentlemen and their spymasters had equipped the rising technocracy with new tools of control unimaginable to King George or any other tyrant."

"Dark Winter, Atlantic Storm, and Global Mercury were only three of over a dozen Germ Games staged by military, medical, and intelligence planners leading up to COVID-19. Each of these Kafkaesque exercises became uncanny predictors of a dystopian age that pandemic planners dubbed the “New Normal.” The consistent feature is an affinity among their simulator designers for militarizing medicine and introducing centralized autocratic governance.
Each rehearsal ends with the same grim punchline: the global pandemic is an excuse to justify the imposition of tyranny and coerced vaccination. The repetition of these exercises suggests that they serve as a kind of rehearsal or training drill for an underlying agenda to coordinate the global dismantlement of democratic governance….Virtually all of the scenario planning for pandemics employ technical assumptions and strategies familiar to anyone who has read the CIA’s notorious psychological warfare manuals for shattering indigenous societies, obliterating traditional economics and social bonds, for using imposed isolation and the demolition of traditional economies to crush resistance, to foster chaos, demoralization, dependence and fear, and for imposing centralized and autocratic governance."

More details:
  • Fauci has an annual $6 billion budget, most of which goes toward the research and development of new drugs.
  • He is the highest paid federal employee, more than the President, with an annual salary of $417, 608.
  • He controls 57 percent of global biomedical medical funding directly and indirectly via the NIH, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Wellcome Trust, and therefore controls the scientists looking for research money.
  • He has for decades overseen the regulatory capture of government health agencies by Big Pharma.
  • The CDC, a paramilitary organization, spends $4.9 billion of its $12 billion budget buying and distributing vaccines, the vaccines that Fauci has been pushing. It also owns 57 vaccine patents.
  • Fauci and other officials receive yearly emoluments of up to $150,000 in royalty payments on products that they help to develop and push through the approval process.
  • He has for many years promoted false pandemics to promote novel vaccines, drugs, and pharmaceutical company profits.
  • Forty-five percent of the FDA’s budget comes from the pharmaceutical industry through what are euphemistically called “user fees.”
  • Fauci has a “strange fascination with,” and has invested in “gain of function” experiments to engineer superbugs, which is part of a long CIA history of weaponizing viruses, etc.

So I guess that means that he deserves to be getting death threats and having his wife and children harassed just because he disagreed with the most ignorant and selfish prick in the history of US politics. A real spoilt child bullyboy who history will quite rightly declare to be a political light weight, serial misogynist, liar and thief. I see alot of unsubstantiated claims about Fauci, the same man who worked tirelessly to find a cure for AIDS, was pilloried by the LGBTQ community for not trying hard enough but when everyrthing was considered later on he became their hero. I see many proven claims about how Trump is completely untrustworthy and a habitual liar but that never enters the picture. You can win any argument in your own mind but if you want to let it out into the light of day at least be prepared to look at both sides of the equation. Fauci went against Trump because Trump was obsessed with keeping the economy open and catering to the conspiracy theories of a bunch of hard line fringe dwelling lunatics.

America you have lost your way.

Most of my martial arts collection.
View attachment 55171
There's even one written by me on the far right ;)

All kidding aside I don't understand people who don't like reading books.

🤙mu
Musashi, Wheres your Fiore?! I searched for the holy grail and it led me around the Vonuvitch Manuscript and I searched for more flowers and i found this. Sword fighting. One false move… how would one begin to train in something so dangerous and live to use it in real life. After i “read” this picture book, and practiced some techniques therin, it made any martial arts training make sense to me as it applies in the real world. Somebody got into some real fights and you know what they say, the survivors have the best techniques. No sparring match was ever the same afterwards. It is the “flower” or movement of battle and i say that not as a thing, but as a season, like a moving time period of action, we put our plants into “flower,” which is what every battle and grow, and life truly is. We are looking for the outcome. A great read for anyone interested in the mechanics of self defense. I hope it brings you some insights brother.
https://hroarr.com/wp-content/uploa...enauer-Fiore-de-i-Liberi-compilation-2016.pdf
Covid is real guys. It is sad to say, some of my buddies were healthy and younger than me and DIED of it. They were my friends! I never get to roast with them again. If a million people die, two people care about each person and 3 million are dead or sad. I haven’t heard of alot of vaccinated people dying. It seems like the deaths slowed down after the vaccine was unrolled. I dont know if theres a conspiracy or not. If there’s anything i can do to help knock down the sadness, i will do. A little shot. Wear a mask. Personal pinners. I can say i did all i could to keep others safe. No skin off my back. Id rather see friends alive than have perfect sperm. It is contagious. Some die, some are fine. The law was kids have to go to school. The teacher that is fine can breathe in a little kids face and they can bring it home to their young families, little siblings, maybe die from it, the little kids and babies cant even get the shot for protection yet. We should not harm others. Thats why there are laws. To protect the innocent. They aren’t perfect. Thats why there are lawsuits. 😀 Transparency provides us with a way we can change laws, nothing is cut in stone, to become flexible with the moral challenges of the times, in order to stifle the darker nature of our humanity. We reasonably have to give up some freedoms so we don’t accidentally or purposely kill eachother. We have to be reasonable and smart and flexible as the fluidity of the virus and world continues to move. Consider the little kids. I dont need to find out if all rabbit holes are real before I vax myself. Will it help others? Thats where some faith comes in you have to try to do some good while hoping for the same from others. And then have a method in which to ensure that happens. Transparency. The creator created the virus and all our ideas and everything in the universe we can use at our disposal. A variety of people and views is good for the world. It is with us now to deal with. Be careful now, my friends, not to die from a big viral load when there is protection. Viruses cause strange effects in our bodies. Same in plants. Save the plants, yourselves, eachother.
https://www.businessinsider.com/serious-viral-infection-childhood-linked-autism-boys-2021-9
Young kids are building their immune systems much the same as vegging plants vs flowering ones, the effects of a disease may not be noticed until later in life. Kids plants and humans are survivors, but we need some help from some contagions. A vaccine is like a bulletproof vest, some protection from the worst, not total, you can still get shot anywhere else on the body and bleed out. We arent born on this earth to slip by unscathed of the challenges of our time.
There are a bunch of greedy, rich, vaccinated people out there laughing as we argue and kill eachother because of the misinformation they have spread. Stupid stoners. Dont do their bidding for them. I would hate to lose a dude like shantibaba or longball prematurely when theres protection there to be had. If it werent for shantibaba isolating CBD strains we might never have been on such a path to legalization here in the US. Or we might not have the “what are you smoking today?” thread going on, what kind of life would that be? We are all important to someone. I like to look at the websites of these antivax doctors, you might notice they usually have something in common, a place one can donate for their “alternate facts.” Maybe get an appointment for a medical or religious exemption? None of my friends that are good, actual, doctors need an additional website to make any more money, especially at this moment in the world they are monied up, they said, overworked, busy enhancing lives and convincing people to get vaccinated. They want a vacation. Be smart. Think, feel, act. You guys are cool weed smokers, we need more of you. Not more of the people we work for. Dont do their bidding for them. Do your part, get informed, keep eachother safe and strong by trying to stay alive. Keep talking about things. Recognize variety as the spice of life and be open to new ideas, and discuss their benefits and flaws transparently and with an imagination for what may be, while searching for evidence of the truth. Be water. Be fluid and transparent. Find transparency, you will find mistakes, goodness, and truth, find the one being transparent, you will find one willing to fix their mistakes in order to become truly good. Some simply do not want that in order to reveal to us the struggle, the spice of life. Rocks and lifegiving water. I love you all.

Think Tom Robbins ....Jitterbug Perfume was an absolute blast of lateral thinking.
Also Skinny legs and All....where a can of baked beans, a dirty sock and a silver spoon make a journey to the Holy land...absolutely mind blowing story.

so many great authors....wonderful to see this thread. All the best Sb

Big fan of Tom Robbins, read most of his books in my twenties. Right up there with Flann O'Brien imo.

If you liked the style of Jitterbug Perfume, you might enjoy The Third Policeman by Flann.

Win.jpg

Can't read one without the other ;) Sports betting is a little fun hobby of mine. In fact, the only hobby that brings in a little pocket change. The rest of my hobbies are 'losing propositions', but fun, like growing :)
Stat.jpg

Longball

Hi All

while we are all respectful of each others point of view, the real stories and facts about Covid will emerge down the track as most things do after the fact.
What you all must remember is we are all on the same side at all times, no matter your opinion. While many people now who are getting it do not have much issue and it is similar to a flu, the initial onset claimed a lot of vulnerable people whose health may have been fine or not! We will never really know.
The fact that normal time frame to make and test a serum to curb a virus was spectacularly quick and is surrounded in suppressed data to this day, however this reduced hospitalisation for the vulnerable and sick to a degree.
Let us hope that the serum used does not cause more issues but only this will come about over time. I did see some worrying information about Aussie rules footballers and the amount of extremely fit people who now have new health issues possibly as a consequence of taking so many so called boosters? I sincerely feel deaths like Shane Warne (cricketer) and others of less fame but in the sporting arena have been catalysed by putting unwanted quantities of materials deemed to be toxic normally into their bodies...but this is a personal observation of mine. But try to understand this has not occurred ever before in our lives and it was a real thing for many who lost friends, family and associates. For this we all do not need to be opinionated but respectful as I said we are all in this together!
Enjoy those things in life that make you happy as none of us know when the Owl will call our name!!!

all the best Shantibaba

Hi All

while we are all respectful of each others point of view, the real stories and facts about Covid will emerge down the track as most things do after the fact.
What you all must remember is we are all on the same side at all times, no matter your opinion. While many people now who are getting it do not have much issue and it is similar to a flu, the initial onset claimed a lot of vulnerable people whose health may have been fine or not! We will never really know.
The fact that normal time frame to make and test a serum to curb a virus was spectacularly quick and is surrounded in suppressed data to this day, however this reduced hospitalisation for the vulnerable and sick to a degree.
Let us hope that the serum used does not cause more issues but only this will come about over time. I did see some worrying information about Aussie rules footballers and the amount of extremely fit people who now have new health issues possibly as a consequence of taking so many so called boosters? I sincerely feel deaths like Shane Warne (cricketer) and others of less fame but in the sporting arena have been catalysed by putting unwanted quantities of materials deemed to be toxic normally into their bodies...but this is a personal observation of mine. But try to understand this has not occurred ever before in our lives and it was a real thing for many who lost friends, family and associates. For this we all do not need to be opinionated but respectful as I said we are all in this together!
Enjoy those things in life that make you happy as none of us know when the Owl will call our name!!!

all the best Shantibaba
Yesterday i meet a person how sayed to me he had 3 o4 boosters allready and he is not older than me about 40

Finally, a bit of guidance for those of us suffering! If you suffer from being huge you should pick up this book, you can learn to live a normal life and come out from the shadows as I have. The subject matter, while a sensitive issue, cannot be ignored anymore as it has in the past. This should be required reading in English literature classes all over the world. I cannot give this book enough praise.

How To Live.jpg

Tripped.jpg

Back