What is the message of the Crop Circles?

hiya nev intresting video the symbols made sence the one for radiation was intresting thort this article i found may intrest you.

Massive solar storm to hit Earth in 2012 with 'force of 100m bombs'
http://in.news.yahoo.com/139/20100826/981/tsc-massive-solar-storm-to-hit-earth-in_1.html

Dunno about the rest of the world but the crop circles in the UK were all made by hoaxers. There was one pair of old geezers who made hundreds if not thousands of them over a couple of decades, they came clean and showed how they did it, they used a few planks of wood, a few bits of rope and some simple geometry. To do straight lines they wore baseball caps with a primitive crosshairs sight affixed to the peak, line up the crosshairs on a distant landmark and you can make a perfect straight line.

I remember some years ago a South Oz fella with a bulldozer produced a brilliantly rendered, 2km tall image of a blackfella in the desert; as seen by satellite. I suspect however, that not everything that is strange and mystical is produced by practical jokers:)

Last edited:
There were some that tried to fake the crop circles by useing the flat board to press the down but i saw a documentry on it and scientists looked at the crops under microscops and found the ones made by pepole showed damage on the plant steam yet other crop circles did not.

There is a great video on what looks like a orb or ball of lite show up and then the crop circles form and it was all filmed in day lite in the uk and it was filmed and no one can explane it.

I dont know why there made or by who but they are amazing and if you get a chance to see this film watch it the scentific research was very intresting and so was the info from memory i belive they are made in ereas were there is high magnetic points like were stone hedge was built basicly magnetic points people belive have healing propertys and anchent societys built temples or places of worship.

Jeez i would hate to see one of those in my patch.....Or maybe it would mean that a new strain is evolving:D

Great vid though and the music is perfect for it.....made me feel like I am at Exodus..doof,doof,doof,doof:D

You read stories about seeds taken from a crop circle doing amazing things. There was a web site selling them, but that's no use to us in Oz. For the sake of a few pound, I would have tested them.
N.

When the aliens make a crop circle from my patch..then I'll know of their advanced intelligence.

I'm not so sure about the crop circles all being a hoax. I've seen pictures of the circles plants woven together. Now I would love to see someone do that with some planks and rope.

I heard the best place for aliens to hide information about the origins of our species would be inside the DNA of the organism itself. I also heard there were small segments of the human chain that were unexplainable. Maybe these are the messages from our breeders? Or maybe the crop circles are telling us our origins as well?

The translation of the Alien & Disk crop circle is :

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND)".

aerial1.jpg

Last edited:
New Swirled Order (crop circle documentary 2009)

I watched this the other day, give it a go. It goes a bit more in depth on the phenomenon. It was really interesting, one camera man captures glowing orbs near one crop circle. A dude in the movie gives a bit of scientific insight into the crop circles too.

We sent a message out into space back in the 70's I think they said, they claim that we received a reply in a binary code format.

New Swirled Order

I believe in Aliens for sure. Whether or not they are making these circles is yet to be 100% confirmed.

I hope there are Aliens out there, and I hope they are here to help us to save ourselves from ourselves.

Things happen in my home. two years ago we had a (traveler?) pop in and materialize in My living room. It spoke, and scared the fuck out of everyone.We all slept upstairs that night together. It appeared like us, very human, except its skin was glowing. It just faded within seconds, standing a meter from where im now sitting. Thats not all. Our neighbors moved out, after they had all kinds of trouble, and people talking in their front room. Those are not ghosts. Those are travelers or observers, or some kind of beings i think, and from what it said, it knew about us and was familiar with my home. Things happened pertaining to my plants and grows. They toyed with Me.

Strange skulls

The Star Child Skull
Conehead Skulls
Vatican Alien Skull
Sealandskull

attachment.php

images

images

1-186-alienskull.jpg

Attachments

• sealandskull.jpg
    sealandskull.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 2
You read stories about seeds taken from a crop circle doing amazing things. There was a web site selling them, but that's no use to us in Oz. For the sake of a few pound, I would have tested them.
N.

When you say things like this, it literally gives me a boner, not in a gay way. LOL :)

Now we just need a field of Neville's Haze to get Crop Circled and Pollinated :)

Now we just need a field of Neville's Haze to get Crop Circled and Pollinated
I've already thought about this. We need to put bags of NH seed in fields where the crops circles are likely to be made. If you get it right, Bingo! I'm sure there are some croppie stoners out there who could make this their life's work. A noble ambition I'm sure.

Anyway, half of bloody England is sitting around doing nothing, I think that someone should try this. Of course, if there are better idea's....
N.

Last edited:
I'm not for a second saying all crop circles are fake, but a lot of them definitely are, that alone has added greatly to the confusion and mystery.

I do believe there are advanced aliens out there, after all, if there hadn't been the mass extinction event that took care of the dinosaurs, then there would have been reptilian highly evolved species on earth millions of years before mankind came along, another planet that didn't have the same mass extinction could easily have a civilisation millions of years old with infinitely greater resulting technical and scientific development.

I'd love to help with the crop circle field seed bag idea Nev but I live the opposite end of the country to where all the crop circles have been and there are no arable farm lands here, it's all sheep, mountains and lakes.

P.S. the conehead skulls are human, there were cultures that practiced head wrapping of babies to make the skulls grow like that, I forget where it was now. I know sheep with mutations so severe they are unrecognisable as sheep are not uncommon, so I expect it is possible that very alien looking skulls could be those of mutant humans. I think that is much more likely as a scenario that them being alien, largely because I expect alien life would differ so much from humans that they probably wouldn't even have anything we would recognise as a head, let alone a skull.

Human life evolved on earth, science has proven that, the odds of similar lifeforms to us evolving independently is so remote as to be a non-starter, aliens will be totally unlike us, just look at how much variation there is in life on earth, expand your scope to the galaxy and the potential for variation is so large as to be unimaginable.

the conehead skulls are human, there were cultures that practiced head wrapping of babies to make the skulls grow like that
One you tube is worth a 1000 words
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su8VFTg8Ps0&feature=related
Welcome to your masters.
Hi Dad, please don't eat me.

Human life evolved on earth, science has proven that, the odds of similar lifeforms to us evolving independently is so remote as to be a non-starter, aliens will be totally unlike us, just look at how much variation there is in life on earth, expand your scope to the galaxy and the potential for variation is so large as to be unimaginable.
I laughed so hard I ended up coughing!

N.

Last edited:
Sadly I can't watch youtube vids, my connection is too slow!

Wish I could remember all the details about the head wrapping to make heads pointy, it was on a documentary about body modification, also covered the African tribe that use metal bands to elongate the necks to incredible lengths and the Chinese practice of foot binding of young girls to make their feet very small. The pointy head thing was done because it was seen as a very beautiful thing to have a head that shape, same with the foot binding in China, they considered tiny feet to be beautiful.

Back