What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

I am using my phone. I just added the the pic and it shows correctly before i post it :/. Im not a technical guy hehe. Thanks

Hi ZenC!

Well, I'm a dinosaur using a desktop computer running Win11. Most here are using phones so hopefully someone will chime in and help you out. :)
For me, I click on 'Attach files' on extreme bottom left of new post. This opens a window that allows you to find the picture on your PC or phone(?).
Click on the picture you want and then click 'OPEN/OK' depending on your OS.
A tiny picture will appear above the 'Attach files' icon with the word 'Insert' in it. Click on "Insert'.
Next you have a choice of clicking on 'Thumbnail' or 'Full', Click on one or the other depending on the size you want and it should appear in the body of the text.
I say 'click' as I am using a mouse, not sure what you phone guys do?

HTH!
HAND!

Longball

Thanks for the effort.
Test test 123

On the phone i dont see "insert" and therefor cant click or thumb(;)) it. It also doesnt come in text box. It does come in my text box when i "drop the file" via the picture pictogram above the text box but then it only shows a link to click on.

Well i dont want to pollute this thread so if anyone knows the way please pm me. Thanks

View attachment IMG_20240311_162341-min.jpg
Green crack CBD

Attachments

• IMG_20240311_162341-min.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Sorry I couldn't help you ZenC! I can see an attachment like a blue and white picture with a top right corner folded. Whenever you see that you can be sure the picture won't load. Also I can see the bud in the link but when I save it to my hard drive and try to attach it to a post I get the same blue/white icon. Odd, as I can usually save pictures from other posts and repost them. Maybe we need a phone expert. We are all in different time zones so maybe the phone guys are sleeping now! lol Give it a little time and we'll get you up and running! :)

Longball

20240315_093333.jpg

Outdoor grown purple punch x dosidos.
That's crap...but it's all I have left.
Last year we had an increadibly warm september/october...30-35°C.
Paradoxaly never had much mold problem than this year understand latter it was due to morning Dew....morning Dew + 35°C = fungis paradise...

There’s a new hemp product shop very close to moms. I went there today to see my little friends. I needed a few different items especially my friends for Brit Floyd.
I got a little blue dream to enhance the experience.

Say hello to my little friends.
IMG_3106.jpeg

IMG_3107.jpeg

IMG_3108.jpeg

Well, it's spring cleaning time! Clearing some garden beds, mowing the grass, washing the windows and beginning to turn several #'s into hahahashish. Separated the sat and indica hybrids. Found some Nev's#2 dated 4_20. Four years old! No chlorophyll here, faint smell of hops. Preserved in the dark and cured very well. It is going to make some great hash as I am absolutely stupid right now on .

nh#2 2.JPGnh#2.JPG

mu

hahahashish. Separated the sat and indica hybrids. Found some Nev's#2 dated 4_20. Four years old! No chlorophyll here, faint smell of hops.
mu
Interesting you mention hops. I found some cbd lemon auto buds at my mom’s. I had forgotten about that jar. Everytime I packed a cartridge I would smell it and it smelled exactly like beer, more specifically the beers you clean up the next morning.
Is that the hops smell or is it more like the plant hops?
Nice bud laiden image 😉
Thanks
/steve

Went to the Cannexpo tradeshow yesterday and got so many freebies! That's what I'm smoking today! A little bit of everything, herb, edibles, drinks, sublingual sheets that absorb under the tongue, 'pouches' like the skoal bandit pouches with thc/cbd, CBD isolate cream, full spectrum thc/cbd/cbg cream and best of all a gram of temple ball hash, they gave out half gram samples in small jars and my lady gave me hers, saying 'I only want the cute little jar.'
Saving the temple ball for the Maoli concert tomorrow night :)cannexpo_freebies.jpg

Attachments

• temple_ball.jpg
    temple_ball.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 5
  • temple_ball_label.jpg
    temple_ball_label.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 5
Smoking last of FB first cut. Cut a little over a week ago, cured for 4 days the cut and air dry a little ahead of use.
She is showing off even though it’s a rush job. /steve
IMG_3700.jpeg

2nd cut, just a few minutes ago.
She’s going to help us get by…
IMG_3740.jpeg

Cutting some to dry asap.
I’ll save the big bud as long as I can 😏
IMG_3742.jpeg

Back