What are you eating today? edible thread.

Summer Baking Done

I thought I'd get my summer medical baking done before it gets too hot to bake. As chronic pain knows no season's and I will need medicine all summer and it will be 90's the next 3 months when you don't want a hot oven I decided to git-r-done now!
To the left, Bruce Banner is keeping an eye on things! ;)

Edibles 1.jpg

A half pound of medical flower I grew was used to make these delicious treats. These are quite potent and not more than a 1 inch square piece is needed. For a few hours you can say bye-bye to pain and hello to happiness! Starting from the bottom: Dark Chocolate Brownie, Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Bar, Dark Chocolate Brownie, Godiva Dark Chocolate Bar. Did I mention that I love dark chocolate? There is plenty here so I am hoping my good friend @Kryppler will stop over and help me out with these! You game, Kryppler?

Edibles 2.jpg

Longball

Summer Baking Done

I thought I'd get my summer medical baking done before it gets too hot to bake. As chronic pain knows no season's and I will need medicine all summer and it will be 90's the next 3 months when you don't want a hot oven I decided to git-r-done now!
To the left, Bruce Banner is keeping an eye on things! ;)

View attachment 51649

A half pound of medical flower I grew was used to make these delicious treats. These are quite potent and not more than a 1 inch square piece is needed. For a few hours you can say bye-bye to pain and hello to happiness! Starting from the bottom: Dark Chocolate Brownie, Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Bar, Dark Chocolate Brownie, Godiva Dark Chocolate Bar. Did I mention that I love dark chocolate? There is plenty here so I am hoping my good friend @Kryppler will stop over and help me out with these! You game, Kryppler?

View attachment 51650

Longball
Nice.
Talk to you after your 3 days coma brah 🤣

Cmon and drink my wine🎶... and take my herb🎶... and I was getting laid, hey!
Don’t know the words but Jimi, Hell yeah I’d like to eat some treats and drink some of that homemade wine and partake that herb! I’m coming over bro!! Show me how those autos work?! If you ever find yourself going to the border of Michigan - make sure to let me know- Ill bag that screen up and have you give me a couple smoke reports during your vacation bro.
Im wondering about the wine. I’d like to throw a little of this citrus passion fruit g13 skunk in the barrel with them grapes and see what that makes. Probably Catawba grapes in the old land there it might make you feel all Catawampus. I’ll be humming last of the Mohicans thinking about the wine on my way over. Mmmm. My family used to make some homemade wine intermittently and damn was that shit good -so a song was made about it... I will have to find a way to put it on here... it is right up your alley, I’m sure, longball.
I waited in line for three hours to go to cannabis cup Michigan and ate everything that was offered to me for free. Some people waiting and walking in with me laughed and said I’d be in that tent later( pointing to med tent). So I said I’d take two of everything then from all the tents and then I dabbed a lot. My eyes got all red. I smoked a ton too. Throughout the day and on the way out I saw those same people and they were totally amazed I was still walking -let alone standing. Being a simple man I never had piles laying around to eat, but I will eat whatever, I’ve tried everything the shops had to offer, but after my buddies have slipped into something more comfortable (a coma) on the sofa, I never seem to get high from eating it, so I smoke a couple doobs and get high and leave them to their dreams. I tried to stun myself to no avail so many times. I tried making some carby keif milk thinking it might work but... Maybe I’m doing it wrong? Maybe someone has an in depth recipe for decarbing it for max potency? Not sure. I tried a bunch of your guys recipes on here. That cup of coffee didn’t work for me but it sure was funny to try. It took me a lot of times when first smoking to achieve highness. I kind of have an insatiable appetite for weed though maybe my tolerance is high? That’s why I always hope for some potent herb. Oh well longball, I hope someday I can overdose on a good ass brownie you got and get sent to the med tent -is my goal someday.😀k

@Kryppler said " I never seem to get high from eating it,...... Oh well longball, I hope someday I can overdose on a good ass brownie you got and get sent to the med tent -is my goal someday.😀k"

Hello Kryppler!

I ran into that problem too. I had edibles from dispensaries from all over the country and never got high at all no matter how much I ate! I decided to make my own and picked up a great recipe from Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart. Those folks know their pot and recipes!

In the picture above, of my brownies and chocolate bars, I used a half pound of flower. Not shake, or leaves, or popcorn buds, but hand picked good flower that I'd be happy to smoke myself! If I won't smoke it then I won't use it in a recipe! The rest I give away and I give away a lot of pot! :) These brownies are very potent and I'm sure if you eat a few that I can help you realize your dream of overdosing on a good ass brownie and being sent to the med tent.

In fact, I would be proud to be able to say that it was my brownies that sent my good friend Kryppler to the med tent in a coma! That would be awesome! ;)

Longball

making cookies now . . . i'm using about 1 oz of bud per 12 cookies . . . these work. i cook them for about (actually 30) minutes at 275 . . . i usually just look to see when they are done. i will actually time this batch to make sure i'm not lying to ya . . .

they were done in 30 minutes at 275

20210616_184537 (2).jpg

i warm the cannabis in the butter for almost an hour, then i use a cloth or coffee filter to remove the cannabis. i cool the butter in the fridge so i dont auto cook the egg when i add it. then i add the butter and the egg to the dry mix. makes 12 cookies.

Attachments

• 20210616_184549 (2).jpg
    20210616_184549 (2).jpg
    590 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Cmon and drink my wine🎶... and take my herb🎶... and I was getting laid, hey!
Don’t know the words but Jimi, Hell yeah I’d like to eat some treats and drink some of that homemade wine and partake that herb! I’m coming over bro!! Show me how those autos work?! If you ever find yourself going to the border of Michigan - make sure to let me know- Ill bag that screen up and have you give me a couple smoke reports during your vacation bro.
Im wondering about the wine. I’d like to throw a little of this citrus passion fruit g13 skunk in the barrel with them grapes and see what that makes. Probably Catawba grapes in the old land there it might make you feel all Catawampus. I’ll be humming last of the Mohicans thinking about the wine on my way over. Mmmm. My family used to make some homemade wine intermittently and damn was that shit good -so a song was made about it... I will have to find a way to put it on here... it is right up your alley, I’m sure, longball.
I waited in line for three hours to go to cannabis cup Michigan and ate everything that was offered to me for free. Some people waiting and walking in with me laughed and said I’d be in that tent later( pointing to med tent). So I said I’d take two of everything then from all the tents and then I dabbed a lot. My eyes got all red. I smoked a ton too. Throughout the day and on the way out I saw those same people and they were totally amazed I was still walking -let alone standing. Being a simple man I never had piles laying around to eat, but I will eat whatever, I’ve tried everything the shops had to offer, but after my buddies have slipped into something more comfortable (a coma) on the sofa, I never seem to get high from eating it, so I smoke a couple doobs and get high and leave them to their dreams. I tried to stun myself to no avail so many times. I tried making some carby keif milk thinking it might work but... Maybe I’m doing it wrong? Maybe someone has an in depth recipe for decarbing it for max potency? Not sure. I tried a bunch of your guys recipes on here. That cup of coffee didn’t work for me but it sure was funny to try. It took me a lot of times when first smoking to achieve highness. I kind of have an insatiable appetite for weed though maybe my tolerance is high? That’s why I always hope for some potent herb. Oh well longball, I hope someday I can overdose on a good ass brownie you got and get sent to the med tent -is my goal someday.😀k
that 1st year they had the cup hear was silly. 1 gram size dabs for mall the people who entered, full strength edibles. ingested as much thc in 12 hours as I do in a month.

Nice thread. I plan to make some more brownies soon. A buddy from the other place uses Live Rosin to make his oil with and he says it is Super strong. He makes caps with it. He says two of those are like taking twenty regular infused oil caps. I Plan to make some of those soon too.

This batch turned out great . . . little story:

this girl i know in vegas bursts into tears everytime she gets cannabis with myrcene in it . . . and that was really interesting to me to see how powerful the effect of the terpenes are. she literally hit the joint passed it, then looked at me with tears Streaming down her cheeks. i was like "oh my God !?! what's wrong " . . . "your weed has myrcene" "i didn't realize it was such a huge deal" lol

so anyhow, coming back around to the cookies . . . I popped 1 angel's breathe seed and got an afghan pheno (or what i thought was an afghan pheno - thing was a Thick Looking Lady). So, I was going to make some seed . . . unfortunately there was a "thing" and then it ended up getting over pollenated. (I have been picking seeds out of this stuff for months . . . also the blade i used to take the cuts was dirty and every single cut from that batch died).

Now, i have been making edibles with the GCS crosses i have . . . the edible cookies are potent, but the buzz is a real zombie one

Last night I finally got all the seeds out of the Angel's Breathe, and used it to make these edibles. The are plenty potent but there is a phrase i picked up down in macon, GA "grippy monster" that describes the buzz. I got high with this girl and she told me about the "grippy monster" . . . he's a little dude that sits on the back of your neck and pulls your cheeks back when you get high . . . hehe

so, long story little bit longer, those cookies put a perma grin on my face everytime. It wasn't just that the strain was potent, that one has always just pushed all the right buttons.

Attachments

• 20210617_103346 (2).jpg
    20210617_103346 (2).jpg
    475.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Ok fated I’m on the mission to get -faded too. I got a box of brownies and enough primo MrNice Spice to do the job, my most indica feeling herb that makes me feel a little drunk when I burn it. I’m not sure I see how to follow your recipe there but I am following it. Do you mix all that there? I’ve tried over an ounce of finely ground up herb straight in the mix. Carb/ decarbed. Buttered sautéed all of it. I’ll try that too though if it works. good luck let us know how to get the grippy thing going.
Ok longball if you don’t mind my asking a half lb seems hard to fit inside a pan of brownies. Sounds like some crazy ass zucchini bread. Lol. (Maybe I should try that with some FResh bud uncured or undried and see how it turns out!?) I tried a FIStfull of decarbed and uncarbed keif, and also butter, weed, everything. I tried shrimp scampi with weed. I was trying to catch a buzz. What’s the recipe? Times? Decarb first ? or do you sauté up some butter? Somehow distill 1/2 lb into a 1/4c of butter? Maybe I need to add some hemp seed oil to cook it in?
A tiny little fingernail sliver of keif on top of my bowl makes my ears hot and my head rush for an instant obliteration. How much of that do I add and when and at what heat and for how long?
Seems pretty potent to add to the oil. Although Id hate to waste it, Im willing to add a huge handful that would slay a room full of hippies with hash pipes -or at least put them all in a zombie woofing trance. What do I do there? Help a brother get high. Thanks guys.

I’ll be honest... I can cook a lot of things. Im hoping I’m missing one small insight in the process I can get right. ok fated I got your recipe now. Sorry man forgot to post earlier before I checked out update there. You warm for an hour- is that a sautée? Or a little cooler? Or do you oven warm it? then strain and cool. 30 min 275. Check all.

Hello @Kryppler!

Keep in mind, the half pound went into 2 batches of brownies and 2 chocolate bars. Each recipe calls for 2/3 cup oil. I use 2oz flower for each 2/3 cup oil. So there is the half pound. I use a high quality coconut oil. THC molecules bind much better to coconut oil molecules than they do to butter molecules so the coconut oil will be much stronger than the cannabutter will be. As it is coconut oil there is no need for a recipe, you can eat it straight up or spread it on bread, toast , etc. If you choose to eat a few spoonfuls of the coconut oil straight up you will end up in the med tent in a coma quicker than a cat can lick it's asshole! You can thank me later! ;)

Longball

Last edited:
Hello @Kryppler!

Keep in mind, the half pound went into 2 batches of brownies and 2 chocolate bars. Each recipe calls for 2/3 cup oil. I use 2oz flower for each 2/3 cup oil. So there is the half pound. I use a high quality coconut oil. THC molecules bind much better to coconut oil molecules than they do to butter molecules so the coconut oil will be much stronger than the cannabutter will be. As it is coconut oil there is no need for a recipe, you can eat it straight up or spread it on bread, toast , etc. If you choose to eat a few spoonfuls of the coconut oil straight up you will end up in the med tent in a coma quicker than a cat can lick it's asshole! You can thank me later! ;)

Longball
I’ll use coconut oil. Do you concur the hour of heating in the oil? At what temp? Medium- low? 245-275 ?

Medical Chocolate with Garnish Sprigs

I was all out of Medical Edibles and my broken wrist is bothering me. I am allergic to all painkillers that I know of except Medical Marijuana! :) Thank goodness for that! And bourbon, of course! Bourbon works externally to sterilize and internally to blunt pain. Once during load-out I tripped and broke my nose in 3 places and put a bit of a gash from my left forehead, across my nose, and down to my right jawbone. Looked like I'd been slashed with a sword and bleeding like a stuffed pig. 4am, middle nowhere, what to do? Luckily my good friend, The Bourbon Cowboy, had a bottle of bourbon under the front seat so I poured half on my face and drank half. Good to go and was able to work the show the next night. Course, most women and children ran away screaming after a look at my face!

Question was, how do I make this Medical Chocolate with a broken wrist? I knew I couldn't but an Autoflower Girl could! :) Thank goodness for Autoflower Girls. My good friend, Carolyn, stopped by and made me a couple chocolate bars. The second bar is quite a bit stronger in case I need to get a screw put in my wrist, find out Friday!

Autoflower Girl, Carolyn
G3.jpg

Medical Chocolate with Garnish Sprigs

Choc Purp 1.jpg

Even better than it looks!

Choc Purp 2.jpg

Yummy!

Choc Purp 3.jpg

Longball

@Kryppler said: "...I never seem to get high from eating it...Maybe someone has an in depth recipe for decarbing it for max potency? Oh well longball, I hope someday I can overdose on a good ass brownie you got and get sent to the med tent -is my goal someday.😀k

This one's for you Kryppler! You must follow the recipe to a 'T'. Any questions, please ask! Enjoy the 'Med Tent'! :LOL:

Kryppler's Med Tent Coma Brownie Recipe
and
Krypplers Medical Brownie Recipe

The only difference between the two recipes is; for the Medical Brownies you can use 2 oz. of shake, powder, leaf, etc. For the Med Tent Coma Brownies, you use 2oz. good bud. The better the bud, the longer the coma. Basic ingredients are a box of Brownie mix(for 9"x13" pan) that calls for 2/3 cup of infused oil(a mix calling for more or less oil is a completely different recipe), 2 eggs(optional), high quality Coconut Oil, and Medical Marijuana. Tools: baking sheet, parchment paper, measuring cup, sauce/frying pan, cheesecloth, mixing bowl, stirring spoon, thick rubber gloves. And anything I forgot. Typing this while eating Medical Batch.

Basic ingredients:

Ingred 1.jpg

2 oz. Med Tent Medical Marijuana:

Ingred 2.jpg

High quality Coconut Oil:

Ingred 3.jpg

First, decarboxylate the weed by placing it on a sheet of parchment paper and a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 220F and place baking sheet of weed in oven for 70 minutes. Longer is fine, shorter time not so much.

Second, place decarboxylated weed in 9- or 10-inch sauce or frying pan with a bit less than 1 cup of high-quality coconut oil and simmer for 3 hours. Simmer for a minimum of 3 hours. Keep an eye on it and stir now and then. On my stove a very slow simmer turns into boiling in about 10 minutes so I keep an eye on it and adjust heat accordingly. A very low simmer, the lowest simmer ever. It is ok to simmer for over 3 hours but not under 3 hours for best results. When done, let cool for a few minutes.

Third, place cheesecloth over measuring cup. Pour oil/weed into cheesecloth and let drain into measuring cup. When oil stops draining, I use the rubber gloves(it will be very hot) to squeeze the shit out of the cheesecloth. You will get a lot more oil but it will make the brownies taste more like weed. That is ok, I'm not making coma brownies for taste, I'm making them for the coma! When you get 2/3 cup oil use another very small jar to get the rest of the oil, a few tablespoons worth. You can eat this straight up, spread on bread, or toast, or whatever you like. You added close to a cup of oil to the weed as some will be lost to evaporation, absorption, etc. So, you need to add a little more than 2/3 cup oil to the weed when you start the simmer. Refrigerated oil will last about 6 months.

Fourth, the brownie mix is for a 9" x 13" pan, grease the pan with something like Crisco oil and cover that with a slight sprinkling of flour. This is to help keep the edges of the brownies from shrinking and burning. Follow instructions on brownie box.

Finished product should looking something like this. After it cooled down, I started cutting it up and had given a piece away when I remembered to take a picture of it. Sorry about that. Don't lick the oil off spoon while making or out of pan when done or stupid shit happens! ;)

Product.jpg

Serving size: The piece on the left is about the size of a Kryppler Medical Brownie I take before I work a show. About the size of a standard chocolate chip cookie. I get a nice high and can still perform all my duties as a "roadie". The piece on the right is about the size of a Kryppler Med Tent Coma Brownie serving. Kryppler, as you have a high tolerance, you might want to wait 2 hours to see if you need more. For Kryppler's Med Tent Coma Brownie's it is always a good idea to be somewhere near a place where you can get the body horizontal! Like a Med Tent!

Serving.jpg

As always, I like a bit of garnish on mine. A little Haze to temper the Daze!

Garnish.jpg

Fifth, enjoy! And be careful!

Longball

Last edited:
Back