Website feedback

me too! Maybe a DDoS attack by the Russians, or any foreign government, or competitor! Maybe just a simple Ping of Death attack, but that one is so old that only amateurs and beginning hackers use it nowadays. I heard this on Coast-to-Coast last night so there can be no denying of its truthfulness.

Longball

WOW! I get them 24/7/365. A good day, 3 interruptions. A bad day, nonstop bullshit. Running 3 modern desktops at the same time(like to keep an eye on everyone, everything, all the time) , Mr. Nice is on one of them 24/7. For me this is only internet site with continuous problems. Every site goes down once a year, once every 5 years, but not daily glitches. Getting ready to call Coast-to-Coast, they love good 'aliens in the system' stories.

Longball

WOW! I get them 24/7/365. A good day, 3 interruptions. A bad day, nonstop bullshit. Running 3 modern desktops at the same time(like to keep an eye on everyone, everything, all the time) , Mr. Nice is on one of them 24/7. For me this is only internet site with continuous problems. Every site goes down once a year, once every 5 years, but not daily glitches. Getting ready to call Coast-to-Coast, they love good 'aliens in the system' stories.

Longball
Dwnburst wind come straight down on my boat, Once I tried raise the issue straight up.
Is hard find the right words when u now Loyal members are sacrificed before in the temple of image . I feel you brother 🙏

It seems the slowness and the 503 errors have subsided on my end. I was getting slow media loads earlier but it has gotten better. The auction site seems improved also. I did notice some heavy hitters listed this go round including some of my favs- G13 x Afghan Skunk, Holy Smoke and Neville's Haze!

mu

Back