vandelay industries G13sk

They are way to dense I didnt train them at all just topped them once or twice. I planed for four in their but two were males so I took them out and grew the two females big enough to fill the whole space. I think I will end up harvesting the tops and letting the lower buds fill out for about ten days or something. I do have a fourth light in between them in a cool tube so hopefully the bottom fills out.

Im more into kickboxing and muaythai. I like john wayne parr, nathan (carnage) corbett, and paul the sting slowinski for the aussies and sanchai and yodsanklai (thais) check them out on youtube. I dont know how to put a link up

Yes The contender asia was awesome wasnt it. Was that the carnage vs tyrone spong fight carnage was robbed on that one he knocked him fair and square.

I will defenetly do it different next time but im not running them over summer so Its not to bad the way I got them this time. Il probably use a low net next time like 20cm above the pots and train 4 or 6 plants in 50l pots under it.

Last edited:
Hey Vandelay,

Interested in how your G13Skunk ladies are doin', as I am sure are others :D Never a fan of the drop in ;), but here I am! Hope all is well! Peace!

Hey greenfever they are doing well theirs a few pics in my gallery. Il be gettting some more up very soon.
All is well brother I did scetch out a bit and take all the pictures down but im all good.

Back