USPS

I send my family and friends seeds to get ready for spring. Within the US. One never arrived. My brother called tell me they delivered his envelope with the center ripped open seeds gone. So far one of the four made it.
Yeah, I’m pissed. I was a big fan and supporter Of the post office.
We do have some serious issues here in the US
The .01 has all the money. Black people experiencing systemic racism. The ex president kills people inciting an attack to subvert democracy.
and they steal my seeds.
I am almost off grid, ZERO income because I’m tweaking care of my deaf 90 year old mother.
and they steal seeds going to my brothers off grid ranch in Montana.

I send my family and friends seeds to get ready for spring. Within the US. One never arrived. My brother called tell me they delivered his envelope with the center ripped open seeds gone. So far one of the four made it.
Yeah, I’m pissed. I was a big fan and supporter Of the post office.
We do have some serious issues here in the US
The .01 has all the money. Black people experiencing systemic racism. The ex president kills people inciting an attack to subvert democracy.
and they steal my seeds.
I am almost off grid, ZERO income because I’m tweaking care of my deaf 90 year old mother.
and they steal seeds going to my brothers off grid ranch in Montana.
I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you have a bit of a supply, keep trying. As someone else suggested, I'd be using corrugated plastic sandwiching a photo or something, as a smokescreen. Put them inside and plug the holes with cotton or something.corrugated.jpg

Using the post from the US as well as our own in Canada is usually a hassle for one reason or another, I prefer UPS, Fedex, etc... Although I have noticed an improvement with Canada post since Covid began. Lots of competition these days.

I hate the letter they send you. “Yes we have your seeds and no you can’t have them back” bastards!
I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully you have a bit of a supply, keep trying. As someone else suggested, I'd be using corrugated plastic sandwiching a photo or something, as a smokescreen. Put them inside and plug the holes with cotton or something.View attachment 49545

Using the post from the US as well as our own in Canada is usually a hassle for one reason or another, I prefer UPS, Fedex, etc... Although I have noticed an improvement with Canada post since Covid began. Lots of competition these days.

Back