Unique haze c progeny leaf morphology

Status
Not open for further replies.
True columbian can have leaf fingers 16-18 inches long when grown outdoors, seriously the main fan leaves can cover an average nightstand.
Classic christmas tree shape in growth and they are usually in the 12 foot tall range, large but not monstrous.
Thai I know I explained earlier in the thread.

What is difference in the aroma/high of the 2?

The Colombians I have going do have very large fan leaves. And I think the structure is generally a symmetrical Xmas tree shape.

The Acapulco gold that I grew outdoors did have long buds similar to your hemp plant.

ive never grown thai though. So it’s asymmetrical and doesn’t make normal structured buds? Are the leaves smaller than Colombian? Narrower leaflets?

Columbian - sketchy high, can be too racy for even the most experienced smokers. I'm honestly not all that fond of the high when grown at home. The old school lumbo gold had a great high but I'm just about positive it had something to do with being bricked and then sitting for god knows how long before it got into my hands. Taste when home grown is citrous of whatever type, lime, lemon, grapefruit, orange...
Thai - fantastic soaring high but not racy. Can and will give damn near blackout headrushes if too much smoked, hits like a sledgehammer and keeps on rushing in. Not for newbs and I've had complaints from most people that smoke my Thai that it is just too strong and please don't give me that shit again. Taste is tropical fruity, papaya, mango, guava, etc. Growth patterns are all over the place and until a specific plant is grown out you cannot possibly know what it will be like, tall and slender, viney, big huge buds or long strings of barely any calyx's....no way to know, at all.
Acapulco is in mexico and I (best guess) think that *hemp* plant was actually mexican of some sort (and Shanti agreed) hence why it grew that way.
Be careful there, I have seriously grown mexican plants that went well over 20 foot and may even have hit 30 foot if I let them.
I let them get about 6-8 foot and tie the top over to the ground making a big rainbow shape allowing the branches to grow straight up....had quite a few go well over a kilo of trimmed and dried bud. It's a one plant SOG and man have I lost pictures you'd die for...branches larger than a large mans leg and 60-80 of them on a single plant ?? yea. The old film photos just didn't last that well after they got wet in a flood.
{edit} maybe someday I'll get a chance to grow balls out outdoor again but for now I just can't do it...I'd be busted in 10 seconds flat.

I saw a picture of an outdoor mangobiche on a scrog. It sounds like your bent over Mexican.
The colombians I’ve tried didn’t seem citrus or sweet really. Hard to describe. Peppery, spicy, potpourri? Leather? Nothing like common dispensary weed.

Reminds me of reveg and auto leaves.

Auto genetics are not always auto sometimes they need to be started (semi auto)

I wonder if they have tried that with this var to double check it isn't an auto trait

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back