Uncle Jack's indoor horticulture

I think that the mistake is in assuming that learning is something that you need a license to do and someone to hold your hand while you are doing it. Even people, who are well educated often rest on their laurels and turn their brains off as soon as society allows. It is a far finer thing to pursue continuing education (doesn't have to be institutional) no matter where you start from.

I think that the mistake is in assuming that learning is something that you need a license to do and someone to hold your hand while you are doing it. Even people, who are well educated often rest on their laurels and turn their brains off as soon as society allows. It is a far finer thing to pursue continuing education (doesn't have to be institutional) no matter where you start from.
I prefer the term domesticated
When they can get a universally accepted definition for cultigen then I still wont use it.
All the Best

So far 6 females, 8 males and two unconfirmed
Two runts that have finally showed some roots.
One of my favourite things in this world is the hard luck story and overcoming adversity.
Where our hero/heroine struggles and struggles and finally makes good.
So I am sticking with these two, whether they like it or not.
I have a feeling they will be special.
Photos tomorrow.
Edit* Posted this in the wrong place.

Last edited:
So far 6 females, 8 males and two unconfirmed
Two runts that have finally showed some roots.
One of my favourite things in this world is the hard luck story and overcoming adversity.
Where our hero/heroine struggles and struggles and finally makes good.
So I am sticking with these two, whether they like it or not.
I have a feeling they will be special.
Photos tomorrow.
I'm with you on that @Uncle Jack I've quite often found the ones that struggle at first end up being the best đź‘Ś

Back