U2 Mysterious Waze

Fated

:)

these are in store bought soil (think generic miracle grow) under LED and T5.

started under 12/12 due to limited space and sativa heritage.

Attachments

• U2_Shanti_b-testers_0.jpg
    U2_Shanti_b-testers_0.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 23
  • U2_fem_Cancer_Sux_1.jpg
    U2_fem_Cancer_Sux_1.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 47
early flavors . . .

the early flavors coming through on the now 3 females is reported to be "citrus" and "pine" - when pressed further the "citrus" was described as a lemon/orange - with a sweet sherbet afternote that is quickly dominated by pine that comes across kind of 'funky'.

:p

kessil a360 magenta and HO T5

i believe those are kessil a360 magenta and T5 fluorescents.

i'll have to get a more recent photo, maybe this weekend . . .

Cool would like an update
not much info of U2 on the boards
let us know how they turn out
I have a pack in the vault

still waiting on pic.s . . .

I'm still waiting on pic.s . . . guy says he expects to harvest some time near september. down to 2 females. didn't say what happened to the other one . . .

So, found out that homeboy smoked the other female - that's why he only has 2 left. at this rate he may not make it to the end . . . pic.s soon . . .

Last edited:
quick dried

so, early tests of some 'quick dried' specimens: the flavor is nice. some berry with just a hint of orange/citrus - gives it a 'sherbert' kind of flavor . . . still early . . . and there is also a taste 'pine' that comes out on the finish, but right now it's mild.

also, as of now the high is mello/relaxing but very clear not foggy or couch lock . . . it's nice.

still at least 1 month to go.

Last edited:
6 weeks

these have been picked from quite a bit.

Attachments

• U2_6wks_1.jpg
    U2_6wks_1.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 70
  • U2_6wks_0.jpg
    U2_6wks_0.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 70
bullet the blue sky . . .

so there were 2 basic phenotypes observed between the 3 females.

The Early (showed sex after approximately 1 month 12/12 from seed): more hearty/tolerant of grow conditions, definitely more grape/berry flavors - not so much with the citrus or pine, under absolutely horrible grow conditions we knew would cause problems the main problem has been under/over watering. It's Strong.

The Late (showed sex 2 to 4 weeks later than The Early): more fickle, doesn't tolerate novice mistakes or inexperience, both some grape and some citrus pine flavors come through. but structured is likely to be more sparse looking early on . . .

so - because the grow conditions are not anywhere near dialed in for either phenotype yet this is all preliminary

At 6 weeks the 'early' had larger/denser bud structure. but it may have been maturing more rapidly and the late would have filled in . . . the same can be said of potency.

however, because of the poor conditions the 'late' was euthanized before things deteriorated more.

and, to be give more infor the stretch on both types was kinda large - topped 3 times to keep plant height manageable with maximum bud length of less than 2 feet.

i could already say that the 'early' might be a keeper - i've tried lots . . . this stuff is actually quite good. maybe it's because these were 'b' testers or something . . . maybe that's just what U2 is - Good.

Joshua Tree

The story of this plant will be:

seeds horribly mistreated for 5 years - still 100% germination

and those sprouts - 100% female

grown in a bucket with the cheapest soil available and no drainage.

topped and stressed several times throughout the grow.

fed only tap water (the water was degassed before use . . . )

The pictures will be of some gloriously potent, flavorful, and photogenic buds.

i would like to have this plant as a keeper - even though it will take at the least 10 weeks to properly mature (more like 11 or 12) even for the 'early' pheno.

the long and short:

It's Good.

:cool:

U2#3

this was the chosen one . . . still being mistreated . . . but things are moving in a positive direction

:cool:

Attachments

• U2#3_purple_0.jpg
    U2#3_purple_0.jpg
    316.6 KB · Views: 43
  • U2#3.jpg
    U2#3.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 33
I think if I grow this or any other Rock series I would name each plant after band members or songs/albums, etc. I didn't name my Doors test grow because when I grew them the strain was known only as "Haze AC #3."

'bullet the blue sky' maybe . . .

already did 'mysterious waze' . . .

'joshua tree' . . .

have been thinking about it - the 3rd plant just seemed better than the rest, it has a nice smell and taste . . . took the longest to show sex . . . it had 'the fiz' the 'pop' there was just something about it compared to #1 and #2 . . .

halloween

this is a picture uploaded over halloween

Attachments

• U2_oct31_2014.jpg
    U2_oct31_2014.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 13
thaksgiving

need a better camera . . .

Attachments

• thanksgiving1.jpg
    thanksgiving1.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 22
  • thanksgiving2.jpg
    thanksgiving2.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 25
mid dec.

picture quality sux, but they look good in real life . . .

Attachments

• U2_edge1.jpg
    U2_edge1.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 21
  • U2_edge2.jpg
    U2_edge2.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 9
U2 Joshua Tree

found some better pictures . . .

Attachments

• U2 002 - Copy.jpg
    U2 002 - Copy.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 91
  • U2 003 - Copy.jpg
    U2 003 - Copy.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 61
  • U2 005 - Copy.jpg
    U2 005 - Copy.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 65
  • U2 006 - Copy.jpg
    U2 006 - Copy.jpg
    674.9 KB · Views: 56
Looks nice man, fair play to ya. I picked up a pack of these at the auction, being an Irish man i feel obliged to grow this strain at least once. :D

1 of 3

i like it pretty good . . . could have waited another week . . .

G13 Widow up next then critical haze then angel's breathe - unless i can get some cbd crew stuff then that will jump to the front of the line . . .

Back