trying the cbd cm

jokidd

first im new to growing and i live mid usa where it can rain about 1-2 times a week in the spring but real dry from late june to oct. for that reason i wanted to wait awhile b4 planting them becaz of mold issue. am i wrong or is it too late to start them. i will be growing outside

Last edited:
From what I have been reading, CM only has mold issues when the bud's get up there in size so I would say your all good to plant now. I am running a CBD CM indoors now and it's a nice smelling and great formation plant.

are there chemicals i should be putting on them and when should i put each chem. on them if there are more then one kind. i was thinking of useing miracle grow?

are there chemicals i should be putting on them and when should i put each chem. on them if there are more then one kind. i was thinking of useing miracle grow?

Its not too late but I would get them going ASAP because of the maturity issue when it comes to flowering. I have found that some plants when planted late seem to take longer to initiate flowering due to their age but that's just my personal experience. Mid to end of July I normally see flowers beginning to appear but young plants seem to take a bit longer but you are fine as its still a good time to start plants I just never start any after June 14th for problems mentioned above.

I also would not use miracle grow. It seems to be a very very strong fertilizer and if you use it I would never go over 50% strength. Miracle grow especially in a beginner can be tough to deal with. I stopped using it years ago it just burns plants too often when I used the recommended dose. I like organic but you can go chemical I just would buy something with a lower N-P-K then miracle grow.

Back