Triple P Super Silver Haze grow

Here are all 17 of them healthy and some showing sex will get some individual pics up this coming week. Once the rest are sexed I will move the males to there own tent to flower out and will get the females ready for flower in the next few weeksEE884CF8-E927-4B3B-B973-F8325D6BFC32.jpegEE884CF8-E927-4B3B-B973-F8325D6BFC32.jpegBEC15BDB-DF8E-44B9-B7A9-989197F55ED3.jpeg

they look as healthy as they can be.
do you mind sharing your media and feeding regime?
thank you!
This current run is being done with fox farm ocean forest soil and with mils organic nutrient lineup. I normally feed full strength depending on how close the lights are. The further from intense light they don’t need as heavy a feed. I try to keep the soil moist without drying out and get run off every couple feeds. I also use rootwise microbe and enzyme lineup. Huge difference it makes using the rootwise especially in living soil.

All have shown sex I need to do a count but more girls than boys this run. All still in one gallon pots but still doing healthy the boys are staying in one gallons and the girls will go into 3 gallons either tonight or the next couple days. Il post up some pics of the girls that I’m gonna cross the silver haze male with

Stand by for pics and update sorry I haven’t posted in a month been crazy busy work long story short hazes got between 5’-7’ tall in 1 gallon pots lol. Managed to keep them healthy but haven’t been able to take cuts till right now but will upload the after pics in about a hour here’s what the mess looked liked this morning. I have 6 males and 10 females I cut down one of the males a week ago because it was kicking pollen but have my eye on two males to use but everyone is going in flowerr733FD677-5066-4CB8-B0AB-CC79B990B80F.jpeg733FD677-5066-4CB8-B0AB-CC79B990B80F.jpeg8E1EB68C-BD26-4CFD-9EF5-76256CB53F48.jpeg733FD677-5066-4CB8-B0AB-CC79B990B80F.jpeg

Little update today is day 3 of flower here is a shit of the males that are making the show 2A5B5A11-C8F0-41FE-8346-E07E9A71D3A4.jpeg76DCBD52-6A23-4D29-97B0-9B5227A34C58.jpeg4D3F5485-B1A6-43F3-B591-D5D8B9E8B443.jpeg
This one has a sticky or tacky stem rub
D4C046E0-000D-4436-BBC3-4C23DC067F14.jpeg
This one has a nice floral piffy smell
39E32A35-BC83-4A4E-8598-F2A26EF19DA3.jpeg6CF3C403-D4E1-47C0-84C0-BE0BC0A3A814.jpeg
This is the one I have had my eye on from
The gate
2AD744C2-7176-42FD-9CEA-DE407D41DFAF.jpeg
This was the shortest male very slow to start but really surprised me once he took off great structure most resilient to stress great branching and hollow stemmed.

Here’s a group shot and a few pistil shots of some of the girls it seems the tallest girls are starting to group pistils together the fastest which was not expected. F5FBD520-41A0-49B9-A8F1-99CF32A1BB8B.jpeg14C4FC1B-B9D7-4EB0-A8DA-FB322AC3EFDC.jpegCD56E431-3F22-49D8-B8EF-35EA6D1A6F84.jpeg688734D0-6CC5-4147-9277-24394A670EF3.jpeg
Getting excited to see how they progress. Anytime I get to grow some MNS genetics it is a great pleasure. Without a doubt they are always the most vigorous and healthy plants. Definitely my go to for selecting breeding plants and when I want to bring back the old school flavors and funk. Hazes have always been my favorite strain since my first time smoking them in the suburbs of Pittsburgh back in the early 2000’s. My first hazes were a Silver haze and another that was just called Haze but am pretty sure it was a cut of A5. Changed my opinion about quality cannabis for ever the silver haze had resin trichs so large they looked like amoeba spores and the haze was beautiful a gram was the size of your finger and would wriggle when you shook it had a very wood pissy smell but big gave the most amazing effect and I have been in search of ever since. For my hazes from MNS I have so far grown out critical haze and NHS and now silver haze. The Critical Haze was exquisite I found. 9-10 wk haze in the pack the smelled of pink lemonade and the NHS put forth 3 that were so hard to choose a keeper from. My favorite of the NHS hat a slight lemon floral with the classic haze background

Here’s a group shot and a few pistil shots of some of the girls it seems the tallest girls are starting to group pistils together the fastest which was not expected. View attachment 69776View attachment 69777View attachment 69778View attachment 69779
Getting excited to see how they progress. Anytime I get to grow some MNS genetics it is a great pleasure. Without a doubt they are always the most vigorous and healthy plants. Definitely my go to for selecting breeding plants and when I want to bring back the old school flavors and funk. Hazes have always been my favorite strain since my first time smoking them in the suburbs of Pittsburgh back in the early 2000’s. My first hazes were a Silver haze and another that was just called Haze but am pretty sure it was a cut of A5. Changed my opinion about quality cannabis for ever the silver haze had resin trichs so large they looked like amoeba spores and the haze was beautiful a gram was the size of your finger and would wriggle when you shook it had a very wood pissy smell but big gave the most amazing effect and I have been in search of ever since. For my hazes from MNS I have so far grown out critical haze and NHS and now silver haze. The Critical Haze was exquisite I found. 9-10 wk haze in the pack the smelled of pink lemonade and the NHS put forth 3 that were so hard to choose a keeper from. My favorite of the NHS hat a slight lemon floral with the classic haze background
Nice to see that you are so passionated about hazes @Triplep, I'm sure that MSN will provide outstanding plants!
The SSH in the back left corner on the first picture and plant on the last picture (same plant I think?) sure does resemble my keeper in veg.
Can't wait to see the progress.

Greetings.

Nice to see that you are so passionated about hazes @Triplep, I'm sure that MSN will provide outstanding plants!
The SSH in the back left corner on the first picture and plant on the last picture (same plant I think?) sure does resemble my keeper in veg.
Can't wait to see the progress.

Greetings.
Hey there swifty glad your liking the show. Yes the one in the back left is the same as last pic she was the tallest out of all the girls 7’+ before I topped her and she’s already getting back up there but she is showing the fastest onset of pistils. I love growing MNS genetics it’s basically fool proof even with the tremendous abuse they went through the still are going along happily not one plant in the lot showed intersex traits. They all are pretty light feeders usually only getting fed 1-2x weekly but watered at least once a day. I normally prefer coco for smaller pots but wanted to try the new mils organic lineup with these. I think the mils organic lineup is the best organic bottle nutrient I have come across but still IMO organic living soil for the win and coco with House and Garden and Elite 91 additives will always be my go to.

Back