Topping or super cropping or lst/jogging

Boyzi

Hello all,
I have some mns regular super silver haze seeds. You know that ssh is too tall strain, so i want to top them in vegetative stage. However some people say that the sex of a reg plant isn't predetermined and any amount of stress such as topping or supercropping will make the plant more likely to turn male. Does anyone have any experience with topping regular plant which sex is not determined?
And which tecniques do you use or prefer for growing mns ssh and controlling its canopy?

Hello all,
I have some mns regular super silver haze seeds. You know that ssh is too tall strain, so i want to top them in vegetative stage. However some people say that the sex of a reg plant isn't predetermined and any amount of stress such as topping or supercropping will make the plant more likely to turn male. Does anyone have any experience with topping regular plant which sex is not determined?
And which tecniques do you use or prefer for growing mns ssh and controlling its canopy?

Topping isn't particularly stressful to a plant. I do it regularly before preflowering and still have a greater % of females than males. :)

Thank you gentlemen for your answers :) ,
I am going to use topping method.I will start growing next month and post results.

Back