The White Pheno

I herd a story on the Adam Dunn Show the Krome found that in a pack of Sensi Northern Lights. But not sure of which one.
I was at a friends grow near Orlando Florida, when he gave a guy tk. I’ve heard that guy is called krome but I didn’t know that name. Before he got the cut, he got some seeds. The seeds came from a friend who had been raided m, and had them in his mailbox and asked me to get rid of them. I have them to a grower friend, who wasn’t as experienced with seeds as he was with cuts, and he started them on a high PPM solution, killing all but one. That one appeared to be a female at first, but later showed male flowers, not just bananas. It seemed the tk really heavily, and I grew out lots of those seed back in the day, meh. Anyway, the lack of seeds was a serious seeds ak-47, the new one not the classic favorite.

EDIT : I don’t know Krome but I am absolutely sure that plants like the white came from seeds that were given to the guy who got the tk.

But if anyone does know him and wants to verify… “I miss the wolf aura”

EDIT2:
https://phylos.bio/sims/variety/PGT-18304/wonderland-nursery/ak-47 matches my experience

Last edited:
If it's all white this means it is reflecting all colors (meaning all wavelengths from spectrum that are visible to our eyes),
then how could it perform photosynthesis if it is reflecting instead of absorbing some light? If not fake, then the only wavelenghts left to be absorbed are the non-visible to our eyes, meaning infrared and higher, and ultraviolet and lower (radio, xrays etc).
If this is the case than it is an even larger botanical marvel than white colored leaves, so I remain skeptical. :unsure:

Last edited:
If it's all white this means it is reflecting all colors (meaning all wavelengths from spectrum that are visible to our eyes),
then how could it perform photosynthesis if it is reflecting instead of absorbing some light? If not fake, then the only wavelenghts left to be absorbed are the non-visible to our eyes, meaning infrared and higher, and ultraviolet and lower (radio, xrays etc).
If this is the case than it is an even larger botanical marvel than white colored leaves, so I remain skeptical. :unsure:
The Leafs do Photosynthese not the buds

Back