The Stones

redeye24/7

Quicker beans now in 1L pots , Plagron Royal Mix used with plain water , under 400 watt MH

Really looking forward to what these plants may become :D

My stones plants are on the mend. I was running House and Gardens Cocos in perlite hempies. I switched to Cocos because I was having slight mag issues. Big big big mistake :( I started chasing all sorts of nute problems... Chief among them a K def which really freaked me out as I was running hotter than I ever have in my recollection. When that happened I knew it was time to ditch "cocos" . In fact I've dropped H&G as my base nutes. Dyna-gro for the time being and likely Jacks when That's dry.
EDIT: so what I should say is be careful with adding mag, as It's likely the culprit blocking K in my scenario.

Back to the stones: They are all doing well now after being cut back, flushed and up potted. Good Luck to you.

I can say that they are all stretchier than the Master kush x skunk I have flowering now. The Haze AC seems to really dominate at least the structure of this X. I have only put one into flower and it was misidentified as a female early on. It was also the only plant that wanted to grow in a spiral pattern like some old Thai I'd grow....probably why I wanted it so much to be a girl :eek:

Last edited:
Seven Stones

Hi PlantManBee , many thanks for the advice , hopefully with the Plagron mix , I'm hoping to not add anything , although at the moment it looks a bit hot for them , hoping they will settle down :) Are yours doing well ?

Four are in 6.5 L pots and are ready to go flower , 2 later ones in 6 litre pots . Just water , this mix is good for 6 weeks food , so it says on the bag :)

Take care all :)

Edit : One more stones member added , one left in a 1 L pot

Last edited:
Week 1 Flower

Day temp 25-27 Hum 50-55% . Night temp 20-22 Hum 55-60% . Plain water .

First four flower last week , 1 Female shown above , Two girls showed pre flowers and are going 12-12 today

Happy your plants are doing well PMB :)

Take care all

8 week / 56 day bloom

Stones_7.JPG
7Stones.JPG

She's had water for one week , harvest at week 9 or 10 , good resin production , delicate aroma , light earthy / slight hashy :)

MK bud structure on a Hazy ish frame .

2 more Stones at week seven .

Hope all is good with all :)

Lovely jubbly redeye, she looks great, id say she will yield well too, has a look of G13hz a friend grew. Im pleasantly surprised by the flower times, i thought these rock n roll series would go a lot longer given the 50% haze in them.

I'm enjoying my stones. Some finished around 8 weeks the one I like best so far was a 10 weeker. BTW, they aren't really 50% haze as the haze ac male is 50%haze, but mostly haze dominant IME.

56 days flower #3

Stones_3at65day_bloom.JPG
Stones_3-_-65dayflower.JPG

Many thanks Alecky , you grow some beautiful flowers mate :) , similar in make up to the G13 Haze in a way

Great to hear that PlantManBee , got #9 last one to go to 9 weeks :) #7 was chopped ;) at 9 weeks

These Buds are solid , could stamp on em , would have no effect :) , light feeds , water for 2 weeks , #3 ready for chop , almost all cloudy trichs , very few amber , can't find many clear

Stay High all

Sorry , made a mistake with the flower time , #3 above is at 56 day flower , seed plant ready to chop :)

Last edited:
Looks awesome! The Stones are next for me but I have to wait until next June for various reasons. I was already excited but now I can't wait.

Please post a smoke report!

Smoked The Stones

Many thanks Barnflowers , roll on June , I wish you luck :)

Great balance of High Stone , didn't get the taste I was expecting/hoping/looking for . Long lasting deep slightly cloudy ish but not couchlock , which to me is good(not looking for that type of stone) , but not the cloudy ish shit :)

Solid kush bud , densly stacked calaxys , good resin overall .

Aroma of burning bud is all Afghan Hash .

Will grow all 3 out again and maybe keep one ,will see after a long cure .Not a lot to chose from but they seem very similar , solid genes .

Mine needed a cure for the full effect to be realised , taste did not improve but the potency was a real difference with this seedline .

Would grow a pack out and be overall pleased with the results

Good day all :)

My favorite flavor on mine is very sour haze flavor on an 8 week plant under a "Surexi F3" spectrum LED. I've not had it around long enough to know what a cure might do :D. Not much "cloudy effect" in this one.

There are several people who in real life are probably tired of me saying "you know I really like the stones".

Awesome report Red! Thanks for the tunes PMB. Guess I'll have to get off my butt and look at this variety. :D

So I recently won a pack of masterkush/skunk and a pack of mkaze. I'm really waffling on what will be grown next. The Stones, MKS or MKAZE. I think the Stones will be the longest finisher and it's the one I'm most excited about, I just need to figure out if I have time. I should have five full months start to finish.

Thanks for the report redeye24/7 you have definitely pushed me in one direction. PMB so I hear you like the Stones?

Hey BF, even the hazy ones did't take too long by my estimation. +/-10 weeks at the very longest for the ones I ran. There could be longer flowering phenos in there but I'm guessing they aren't common or predominant in the packs. ;)

I REALLY like the stones :D

Hey BF, even the hazy ones did't take too long by my estimation. +/-10 weeks at the very longest for the ones I ran. There could be longer flowering phenos in there but I'm guessing they aren't common or predominant in the packs. ;)

I REALLY like the stones :D

I REALLY like the stones :D yep 70 & done :D longest ones for me

Smokin some long time cured Stones today :)(well as long as this stuff can escape from being consumed in one form or another ) , on a roadtrip , passenger ;)

Think the first one not really done much ,then 20-30 mins after you have sparked the second joint, the first joint kicks in , the high sets in behind the eyes , it's the Haze , kicks in all day.

5 Hours , 3 joints later , maybe 4 < was proper high :confused:, :D between 3 seasoned tokers

Then got Stoned to the Bone with Her , MK side taking over , very relaxed & Happy , Body melting Happy :cool:for a couple hours after not partaking , then we hit some Pinkfloyd , but that's another Trip...;)

Kush lookin small tight crystally lookin bud , rock hard nugs , Thanks MNS

Thanks for the update @redeye I think my garden this year will be a variety, start four each of Stones, MKS, and MKaze. Should be some interesting girls in there and by next year I should have something worth doing a scrog.

Been smoking some long cured NHS and Grail Widow, Grail is getting stronger and very long lasting, NHS is mellowing a bit, it was outdoor and harvested a bit early so now it's lost it's racy effects, really nice and very strong, piney flavour, Grail Widow tastes like candy but smells a bit like rotten meat when you break it up.

Will be starting a grow soon.

PS I also have U2 and Nordle, anyone think that either of these would be more compatible with my proposed strains? Stones for sure, not 100% sure on the MKS and MKaze.

The plan is to start 12 and hopefully end up with 6 ladies to choose from.

Back